~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 An earthquake just accurred here in LA! or at least in South Central (see that's where I live) OMG....I first felt a shake and then it somewhat shook harder..not that it was that hard to keep me from the boards, ya see! :D
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 ICE, SCRAMBLE THE CHOPPERS!!!! :wigout:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Sweet! I wanna experience an earthquake sometime..... [/B][/QUOTE] I experienced one about the middle of the night and it was WAY harder then one I just experienced right now....not a pleasant situation during the night or anytime to be exact. Man I was chilling in my bedroom..it scared the sh*t outta me. :D lol
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]Boy...tornados...earthquakes....what next? [/B][/QUOTE] well..i'll never expereince a tornado in cali! :D :laugh:
Sara Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B]Hurricanes will be next soemwhere on the east coast. [/B][/QUOTE] Hurricanes? Hmmmm.... Ooh! How about a blizzard? I like blizzards...:D Not as good as thunderstorms, though....:( D'ya get earthquakes a lot?
Turkey Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 It's official. Apocalipse has come.:sleep:
Sara Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I like storms...but I don't think I'd be very fond of other natural disasters... Then again, it might just be that I'm used to storms...
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Hurricanes? Hmmmm.... Ooh! How about a blizzard? I like blizzards...:D Not as good as thunderstorms, though....:( D'ya get earthquakes a lot? [/B][/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure we had a blizzard last winter! it was definitely a fun time! Heh, I definitely drove, no exuse me, slide off the road MANY times last winter! it was fun fun fun! heh, one night on the way home from babygirls house, I decided it would be cool to slam on the breaks...and see what would happen in the snow...me did a 180 in the middle of the road! heh, me crazy driver...at least that's what some people tell me :p
Turkey Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 I hate natural disasters. They always mess up my daily routine.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]I like storms...but I don't think I'd be very fond of other natural disasters... Then again, it might just be that I'm used to storms... [/B][/QUOTE] I like storms too...but earthquakes only occur in South Cali about once a year or less. BUt I remember the earthquake in i think 1994 scared the crap outta me. It was pretty hard and it was like 4 AM or something. Couldn't sleep for days cause I was scared that another earthquake would occur
~Mystical Pan~ Posted September 10, 2001 Author Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] I'm pretty sure we had a blizzard last winter! it was definitely a fun time! Heh, I definitely drove, no exuse me, slide off the road MANY times last winter! it was fun fun fun! heh, one night on the way home from babygirls house, I decided it would be cool to slam on the breaks...and see what would happen in the snow...me did a 180 in the middle of the road! heh, me crazy driver...at least that's what some people tell me :p [/B][/QUOTE] YOU'RE CRAZY! You could get yourself killed! Though I could see how it's fun..lol
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i] [B] heh, can you take me for a ride then sometime? [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, you had better be sure, once you get into my car, there's no way of tellin' [I]if, when, or how[/I] you're comin' home :laugh: Heh, well, I'm not that bad...the official "near death expirience counter" is only up to 32, and I've been driving for 2 years...so that's to be expected :D PS- heh, this posted started off like a quote from Ace Ventura. "You had better be sure, cuz once you get into my gead...there aint no comin' back baby!" or something like that.;)
BabyGirl Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] I'm pretty sure we had a blizzard last winter! it was definitely a fun time! Heh, I definitely drove, no exuse me, slide off the road MANY times last winter! it was fun fun fun! heh, one night on the way home from babygirls house, I decided it would be cool to slam on the breaks...and see what would happen in the snow...me did a 180 in the middle of the road! heh, me crazy driver...at least that's what some people tell me :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You're dumb. Remember the time I was coming home from school in the winter, and we had a blizzard like every night of the winter, so the road was all slippery, and I came to the stop sign going a *little too fast* and so I couldn't stop and forgot that my brakes aren't anti-lock, so they locked and I slid into a snow bank and got stuck? Mike Jones and his brother just stood in their driveway staring at me. I felt dumb.[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]You're dumb. Remember the time I was coming home from school in the winter, and we had a blizzard like every night of the winter, so the road was all slippery, and I came to the stop sign going a *little too fast* and so I couldn't stop and forgot that my brakes aren't anti-lock, so they locked and I slid into a snow bank and got stuck? Mike Jones and his brother just stood in their driveway staring at me. I felt dumb.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] YES I REMEMBER THAT TIME! I even took a picture...just so I could remind you of how bad a driver you are when you tried to make fun of me...look at the mess you caused!
BabyGirl Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] YES I REMEMBER THAT TIME! I even took a picture...just so I could remind you of how bad a driver you are when you tried to make fun of me...look at the mess you caused! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hah, you loser. I didn't cause that! I was merely, um...ok, maybe I did :rolleyes: :blush:[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 Heh, you have no officially lost all privleges to make fun of my driving :) cuz I don't go around causing 30 car pile ups!! *me knocks on wood...*
Shy Posted September 10, 2001 Posted September 10, 2001 There was an earthquake in LA? I live in the I.E. and I didn't feel it. I hope everyone is okay, because those things are scary!:eek:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now