OtakuBoards

How many of you like to go to parties? (not bday partiez)

Will2x

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Well, my mom and I were discussing booty earlier this evening...saying how mine is actually a *tad* too small for my body size. I used to think being skinny and having a small booty was good...until I realized just how non-big mine was!

By the way, Will, I know a lot of guys like big booties, but us girls usually prefer to keep them small...odd isn't it?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I'm definitely a fan of the booty,just ask any of my friends ;) ...just don't know what this whole "booty clab" thing is...makes me think of "booty Crabs"....and we all know that's not good!

Guest Master O Beans
[B][color=deeppink]Sorry buddy, I just had to fix your "their"...I changed it to "they're"...I'm sorry, I just HAD to...

by the way, which little TCF member said that? was it j or c?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, thanks, I don't mind if you fix it, JUST DON'T ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE THAT I AM A COMPLETE MORON! hehe, no, only joking of course.

and it was C. but lets keep that our little secret, they don't even know about it. Heh, they know not nearly as much as they pretend to about me :) Muahaha! *me creeps back into secret cave...* Grr, by the way, that's all they talk about now...buying more of it. ugh, makes me sick. (but you...Shhh!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Which could very well constitute as Rape... if they are passed out or you do this against their will, it IS rap and all men and women who do that should be prosecuted and killed... every last one of them.... not saying you did... I'm just stating that

. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah i know that. i wouldnt go that low. id rather have a prostitute.

BG(not baby gangsta), i didnt know girls wanted small asses :S

MOB(not that kind) u should really watch a girl clap thoose cheeks. you will be amazed!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

MOB(not that kind) u should really watch a girl clap thoose cheeks. you will be amazed! [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, I think I might have seen this on Spring Break at Club La Vela....they had a Swim suit competition...and this one girl kept on "shakin' her thang" in a most violent notion...I think that might be a booty clap...when the whole thing just flys all around and the two cheeks smack together...if that's the case, then I was definitely in awe. :wigout: :love: :tasty: Heh, only joking with thost last two smilies...but it was definitely an expirience...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

heh, thanks, I don't mind if you fix it, JUST DON'T ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE THAT I AM A COMPLETE MORON! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Er, I only told you so that you wouldn't wonder why it said edited by BabyGirl at the bottom :( [/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=deeppink]Er, I only told you so that you wouldn't wonder why it said edited by BabyGirl at the bottom :( [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

AH! heh, you can't just leave the second part of that quote out! the one that said I was merely joking! Hehehe :D