OtakuBoards

How many of you like to go to parties? (not bday partiez)

Will2x

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Heh, um...maybe I shouldn't answer truthfully to this one...I'll just stay quiet. Er...ok ok, yes, yes I do. :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
woah that was fast as hell.

please tell me id like to know. pleeeeaaaaaaseee

Guest Master O Beans
Heh, I'm no stranger to parties :) I this is the first weekend in a while that I actually haven't partied. although I definitely try and keep it a Weekend thing! Heh - these college parties are just plain crazy!! :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Heh, I'm no stranger to parties :) I this is the first weekend in a while that I actually haven't partied. although I definitely try and keep it a Weekend thing! Heh - these college parties are just plain crazy!! :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]
did ya get stoned, laid, drunk,full?

[color=deeppink]I believe I [i]did[/i] answer truthfully. Yes, I very much enjoy partying, as Master O Beans can attest to. Oh, and when I get drunk, I dance a lot. Or wait, I dance a lot anyway. I just dance a lot more when I'm under the influence. I'm just young and niave I guess.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]College parties kick every other party out the wazoo

No i didn't get drunk, I don't drink. No I didn't get high, I don't smoke... and no i didn't get laid cause I like to stay away from all the sluts... [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha! I definitely agree with you! but, I do drink, I don't get high (anymore), and my friends are trying to find me some sluts at every party we go to...heh, they're trying to test my morals...but I shant be broken down! Woooha!

Guest Master O Beans
[B][color=deeppink]I believe I [i]did[/i] answer truthfully. Yes, I very much enjoy partying, as Master O Beans can attest to. Oh, and when I get drunk, I dance a lot. Or wait, I dance a lot anyway. I just dance a lot more when I'm under the influence. I'm just young and niave I guess.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, she's right :) heh, although, when sober she's into the "modern" (I think that's how it's classified?) style of dancing...but when she drinks....itS BOOTY DANCIN' TIME! :) Muhahah :laugh:

"Objectives
eat
dance
get drunk
get high
make out"

hmm............... I never been to parties that include the 3rd and 4th objectives, probably cuz I don't find that sort of thing appealing at all. If any of you actually knew me, then you'd know I seriously have no need for drugs of any kind; I'm 'high' enough by myself (heh :devil: ). Yup, that's right, 17 and I haven't been to any drinking/smoking parties. And WHADYAKNOW I know just as many people as those who do party, and I actually remember them! *gasp* Sorry, I know I may come across as 'better than thou' about this, but I have a couple of friends of mine (yes, really close good friends) who have taken up to party-ing. They have gone downhill soooooooo much, they're almost different people, and we've grown apart a lot. I see what it does to someone, and it's definately not for me.

[B]

Yep, she's right :) heh, although, when sober she's into the "modern" (I think that's how it's classified?) style of dancing...but when she drinks....itS BOOTY DANCIN' TIME! :) Muhahah :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

booty dancin is almost as good as sex! i love it when a girls booty claps. man is that such a turn on...

if u ever seen that music video by rkell "feelin on yo booty" then u know what im talkn bout.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]"

hmm............... I never been to parties that include the 3rd and 4th objectives, probably cuz I don't find that sort of thing appealing at all. If any of you actually knew me, then you'd know I seriously have no need for drugs of any kind; I'm 'high' enough by myself (heh :devil: ). Yup, that's right, 17 and I haven't been to any drinking/smoking parties. And WHADYAKNOW I know just as many people as those who do party, and I actually remember them! *gasp* Sorry, I know I may come across as 'better than thou' about this, but I have a couple of friends of mine (yes, really close good friends) who have taken up to party-ing. They have gone downhill soooooooo much, they're almost different people, and we've grown apart a lot. I see what it does to someone, and it's definately not for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, you may not be "better than thou" but you're certainly stonger :) I comend you. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

booty dancin is almost as good as sex! i love it when a girls booty claps. man is that such a turn on...

if u ever seen that music video by rkell "feelin on yo booty" then u know what im talkn bout. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]So much booty...hahahah, the remix of that song kicks. I love dancing, man, I'm a dancing feind.[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

if u ever seen that music video by rkell "feelin on yo booty" then u know what im talkn bout. [/B][/QUOTE]

...me decides that Will is in fact NOT NORMAL! and quickly runs back to his books to study...me thinks me is safe from the not normal guy...

[B]

Well, you may not be "better than thou" but you're certainly stonger :) I comend you. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks :) , I was afraid of coming across as stuck up or something, cause that happens sometimes. (referring to 'better than thou'; that's what my friends say I come across as when I talk to them about they're social life)

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

Thanks :) , I was afraid of coming across as stuck up or something, cause that happens sometimes. (referring to 'better than thou'; that's what my friends say I come across as when I talk to them about they're social life) [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope. I have a *few* (dying bread these days :( ) friends that still remain sXe (Straight Edge = Drug/Alcohol free) and I think it's really cool that they can still do that in todays society, which definitely isn't easy, seeing as how there are all types of bad influenced....EVERYWHERE! :p

[B]

Nope. I have a *few* (dying bread these days :( ) friends that still remain sXe (Straight Edge = Drug/Alcohol free) and I think it's really cool that they can still do that in todays society, which definitely isn't easy, seeing as how there are all types of bad influenced....EVERYWHERE! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well we all know you can't resist the bottle...[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Well we all know you can't resist the bottle...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!! SOOO TRUE! i would rate you a 5 jus for that comment! lol.

hey '
MOB im not the only "not normal" person. a hell of a lot of guys love a girls booty clab.
its jus the boooty the booooooty *reachs out and claws hand* man i addicted to booty.

there was this one party where there was sooo many hot *** chicks. i got mo booty than a tolite that night! the biggest onion i ever seen too!

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

[color=deeppink]Well we all know you can't resist the bottle...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you're refering to me, then yes, me likes to drink! Perhaps a little to much, I have even scared myself a few times...
Alcohol is a good enhancement to a party, but not a necessity.
**DISCLAIMER** IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE UNDERAGE DRINKING. OR EVEN DRINKING ALCOHOL AT ALL. :D :D :D

[B]all the chics at parties arent sluts... jus innocent girls with something slipped into there drink. LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Which could very well constitute as Rape... if they are passed out or you do this against their will, it IS rap and all men and women who do that should be prosecuted and killed... every last one of them.... not saying you did... I'm just stating that

[quote]
Nope. I have a *few* (dying bread these days ) friends that still remain sXe (Straight Edge = Drug/Alcohol free) and I think it's really cool that they can still do that in todays society, which definitely isn't easy, seeing as how there are all types of bad influenced....EVERYWHERE! [/quote]

I'm one of them... never had a drink in my life... well I've had like a sip, which i spit out because it was so disgusting, but I don't drink, never have drunk, and don't plan to.... Drug free I am.... I've "experimented" which did nothing for me... one of my real good friends got real messed up because he smoked alot of weed.... messed up enough that I won't get near it, but as far as I'm concerned... all that do drugs are just killing thmeselves... let them destroy themselves... Which is why I don't nessisarily agree with the fact that drugs are illegal.... if people are dumb enough to take them, let them die. Just keep them away from me.

[B]

hey '
MOB im not the only "not normal" person. a hell of a lot of guys love a girls booty clab.
its jus the boooty the booooooty *reachs out and claws hand* man i addicted to booty.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, my mom and I were discussing booty earlier this evening...saying how mine is actually a *tad* too small for my body size. I used to think being skinny and having a small booty was good...until I realized just how non-big mine was!

By the way, Will, I know a lot of guys like big booties, but us girls usually prefer to keep them small...odd isn't it?[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

... one of my real good friends got real messed up because he smoked alot of weed.... messed up enough that I won't get near it, . [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, definitely, I have several friends that smoke every single day of their lives, and so do their parents...that was pretty much enough to make me reconsider...not worth throwing your life away for a few hours of feeling high. it's no wonder they use drugs to get an "out of body" expirience...cuz they're killing it....

Heh, It may sound like I'm talking down about drugs, well, maybe I am, but that just makes me a hypocrate.

The underlying reason for my quitting of all drugs (except drinking) was that this summer I made really good friends with a small group that had few others. Over the course of the summer, we had our share of little drinking parties, and the occasional smoke down, but when one of my best friends said this: "dude, this is so cool? why haven't I been doing this all my life..." I almost got sick. I started hanging out with this small group of people to avoid my other clique of friends(druggies) ... and suddenly I realized I had corrupted them...not a good feeling...