Ellerby Posted March 5, 2003 Posted March 5, 2003 I was wonderng what all of u Animators use to animate avatars,sprites,banners...etc etc
Posthumous Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [b]I used to use MSPaint.Seriously.I wasn't really good with it and gave up.I couldn't afford that Adobe stuff.Then I came across a program called "PhotoImpact 8".I just fell in love with it.I use those for avatars and banners. P.S both my avatar and banner were done in PhotoImpact 8.[/b]
Syn Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 You want photoshop and Image ready, its free if you know where to go. ;)
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]from what i've heard, photoshop is the best. i'm going to get it soon . . . . i hope.[/color]
Tigervx Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=teal] Do you people even know what animated means!? Oh well. I suggest animation shop, you can get a one month trail. But then it costs money if you want to keep it.[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Guest Chris Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 [color=green]yes, i know what animated means. i just know nothing about graphics. that's why i'm such a horrible critict.[/color]
Posthumous Posted March 10, 2003 Posted March 10, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Winged-Kid [/i] [B]no no no... I mean ANIMATE like moving. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal][size=1][b]Oh.... Well I use Animation Shop 3 for that kind of stuff. I don't use it anymore though.[/b][/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now