Cora Jane 2 Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 [font=arial][size=1]Hey guys, how are you? Well I guess I was wondering, on average, how much do y'all sleep? If ya could, give a rough estimate... say 2-4 hours a night. Just wondering. Thanks. [/font][/size]
wrist cutter Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 On good weeks, I can get up to 7 hours of sleep. On bad weeks when I'm all night, more around 4 1/2-5.
Guest Anakin Solo Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 I get about a total of 21 hours of sleep per week. That is what, 3 hours per day? Yeah, don't get lots of sleep because I hear voices and such that keep me awake. >_<
Semjaza Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 Anyone that knows me knows that I tend to stay up until at least 2 AM, generally more like 4 or 5 AM. Sometimes I don't bother sleeping at all because I need to be out of the house for class at 7 AM. I hate taking naps because I wake up even more tired than when I started. I'd say on average 4 to 6 hours of sleep. Of course, when I can sleep in I wind up waking up at like noon or something.
Charles Posted March 6, 2003 Posted March 6, 2003 There is already a recent thread on this page discussing sleeping habbits. You're free to discuss how many hours of sleep you get there. It's perfectly acceptable in the context of that discussion. :sleep: Here is the link: [URL=http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=21585]Sleep thread[/URL]
Recommended Posts