EMU Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 oi, what is a couple of good adultish animie dvd's out about now. I am not really into mech stuff much, unless it is as good as Gundam Wing or Evangelion. lol. Any suggestions will be considered and appreciated. thanx
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 Now by adultish what do you mean? Do you mean actually hentai? Or do you mean anime that is aimed toward the older audiences once you answer that question, I can help you out better.
Queen Asuka Posted March 7, 2003 Posted March 7, 2003 [color=hotpink][size=1]Well, if you mean a more mature anime, I guess I would recommend Ghost in the Shell or Ninja Scroll, which are the stereotypical ones that are always named. Of course, I wouldn't watcht the latter if you are under 16.[/color][/size]
Subversive Posted March 8, 2003 Posted March 8, 2003 If your going for mature anime (I hope) I suggest Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. I mean these are well known and mature, i.e. teenage years. If you mean like screwed up crazy killing madness get Akira, its pretty weird. And if you haven't seen all of EVA get that. So many Anime DVD's so little money...I need a job.
Syk3 Posted March 9, 2003 Posted March 9, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SpyderDragon [/i] [B]If your going for mature anime (I hope)[/B][/QUOTE] The only thing keeping this thread open currently is the possibility that he means mature anime, such as your examples, lol. ;) I'm just going to tell you now that we do not allow conversations about Adult animes - hentai - since there are many younger individuals posting on this board. Please be more specififc. :)
JCBaggee Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=red][size=1][font=arial]"Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust" is a good one for someone about your age. It's not very gruesome or anything, but it's a fairly mature movie. I'd also recommend "Ninja Scroll". It's a very mature anime, and it's friggin' great! --Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now