Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The drawing is okay. The only reason I really don't like it a lot is because the pose is used often with him. Be creative! Other than that, it's good!
Posted
[color=skyblue]I don't like being creative. Every time I try to draw a different pose it looks more like crap than it does here...that's why I did the pose he is normally in -___-[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]I used to like that show. The drawing is very nice. The only thing about it I don't like is that you made the eyes a little too small. Almost all of the characters on that show have big eyes kind of on the wide side that take up the top half of the face. And Li tends to do that barely noticable scowl thing a lot. The hand looks a bit off kilter, but not much. I think more of his palm should be showing and a little arm as well. Try to put more folds in the sleeve too. The other hand cradling the blade looks slightly out of proportion, but you can't really tell unless you look hard. Other than that, it looks very nice. I give it a seven out of ten. ^^ Keep up the good work.[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green]wow, that's really good. by the way you talk, i thought you would suck, but you are probably better than me. sorry, but it's too big for me to tell.[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Ah yes I knew that someone would metion the abnormally short arm....Its really suppose to look like he's trusting the sword forward but it didn't work that way. The hand suck cause I'm never good at hands...never have, never will be.[/color]
Posted
[color=royalblue]That's not true. I'm not good at hands myself, but I've practiced a lot, and I've improved. Drawing is not something you can just do, and get right the first time. It's a matter of experimentation and practice. You'll get better if you really try. ^^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...