Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This one was a requested by Spikey over aim, but seeing as he's not online, and since I [i]did[/i] make it with most of my own ideas, I'll show it to you all first. When he wants it, he can just come here.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=367098[/img]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Excellent.

The blending between characters works darn well and the gif oozes professionalism to me. Very well done.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
An avatar can't be too small, heh. You can have 80 x 80 and smaller. But if you're saying that it looks kinda small, I wouldn't say it looks any smaller than yours, so it's okay. :)

I think the file is kinda big, though. Here's another version where I cut out the fade from the last image back to the first one.

EDIT: Still too big -__-

EDIT AGIAN: [i]Still[/i] too big!!

EDIT [I]AGAIN[/I]: [B]Still[/b] too big!!!!! :flaming:

EDIT [B]AGAIN[/B]: Hey, I got it. :) But now it looks like crap. -__-

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=367122[/img]
Guest Chris
Posted
[COLOR=green]like i said on aim, it is awesome. i perfer the first one, it looks smoother . . .[/COLOR]
Posted
I dig the edges. They give the image a stylish look, like the small banner you had in your signature. It's a nice style that I don't see much.

Admittedly, the second version loses something in the increase in speed, but it isn't [i]that[/i] bad of a compromise. I'm sure that Spikey will adore it. lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...