Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=skyblue]As you can see by the title of the thread this is a drawing of Van from Escaflowne. I drew another one that I like a lot better than this one but when I was really new to the boards I had put it up.

If some of you don't know who Van is just look at my banner and avatar!^^

Sorry about it being so big...I can't help it.[/color]
Posted
[b][color=515050][size=1]Ah, very cool drawing indeed. I love the look and shading of the sword.

The only thing I think is off is the left eye. It looks more rounded and larger than the right. Other than that, nice drawing. :)[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=skyblue]Hehe yeah that's always one of my problems. I can never get the eyes to be exactly the same size^^;;....I've noticed that on a lot of my pictures. Just one of the many things I have to pratice.[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=teal][b]Great drawing.The shading makes it look better.

I agree with the eye thing, but hey I have the same problem.Overall I would rate it a 9.5/10.

Keep up the good work ^^![/b][/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...