Jump to content
OtakuBoards

How did you like Ceila Futeru?  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. How did you like Ceila Futeru?

    • what H*ll kinda fic is this?
      1
    • hey, this might have potentional! Keep it up!
      3
    • I really liked it! Write some more
      2
    • it needs a lot of work....
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
this is the third time I tried posting this.......
My original fic/manga/RPG...mebe one day
It's kinda like Thousand Arms-ish...
And it's still very rough
commants, flames, anything?
send it my way!!!!!
~nichi:devil:
Posted
[color=skyblue]From what I've read (I haven't finished reading it just yet...so long) it is very good. The use of your own names (at least I think they are your own) adds to the effect of your world^^ I really like it.[/color]
Posted
[color=skyblue] I love it. ^^ The characters, the places, everything. It's original, and captivating. All in all, I love it. ^_~

And now, I shall leave you with this:
More! MORE, DAMNIT! GIVE ME MORE! X_x! [/color]
Posted
hehehehe!
wow! a positive response!!!!
ok guys!!!! just for Gold_Angewomon and Rhys Mayiessen
i will definatly finish the pro-
and for my friend shannon, i WILL write the Rain part!!!!
*is determined*
~nichi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...