OtakuBoards

Signature Limits

Semjaza

I wasn't referring to TN in the first place.

People were talking about all these different limits and what they were, and I know for a fact that the boards on the other server had the limit in place. I've had it tell me my signature was too long, and I had seen it in various settings when I was admined for a short time as well. It was there, and it was 8 lines... not 4 or nonexistant.

Anyway, some people are going too far with this.

I have no problem with banners. My problem lies exactly with what treton_noir said... The people who write out entire songs, poems or whatever where basically every 5 words there is a line break. You wind up with something that is many inches in length in some cases. I know there are a couple here that are nearly a foot in length, and that's on 1024x768 (my LCD doesn't go any higher). I can't imagine how it is for people with lower resolutions.

I don't mind these buddy lists and fan clubs either obviously. Most people just type them out straight across and they fit in a few little lines. There are others who feel some need to put every single member on their own line, which is another story.

I don't want sigs removed. I don't want banners removed. I want to see these things. I DO, however, think it is rude (for lack of a better word) for someone to have to scroll past these massive sigs on a regular basis and have so many people take advantage of the fact that there is currently no limit in place.

So, now all there is to do is wait.