Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you think of my new banner ? Its obviously supposed to look like medication, took me a while to get the colors right, because you wouldnt be able to see white so I had to use pale grey. Anywho, c & c would be nice.


vvvvvvv - Banner - vvvvvvv
Posted
[color=darkred]Very cool, very simple, but very cool. I like a lot. I see how you did it actually...hehe, nice one. ;)

Just out of interest, what is Nephroxide?[/color]
Posted
Nephroxide is the new name for myself, the name im going to be using at new forums I join and so on. I was looking at medical terms yesterday and for some reason this word just popped into my head.
Thats why I thought that the medical things suited the name.
Posted
nephroxide,
sounds like something my dad takes,
any way i love it,
the pal gray makes it look like it's more.....palpable,
one question though that's been bothering me for some time,
why do you have a link to the art section of otaku.com?
Posted
All of theotaku came back up a few days ago. So you might want to check that out.

The pills turned out really well... Although they remind me too much of those OS X gel button tutorials all over the place, especially since both of the pills have the same light source despite one being over the other.

Still, one of my favorite ones you've done so far.
Posted
If im being honest I had to use a tutorial to get the white glare thing right, other than that I tend not to touch tutorials unless im writing them.
Posted
Ah. Well I definately wasn't knocking you, so don't take that the wrong way. Getting the light/glare things on them right is a pain, and I know that it'd take me forever to figure out how to do that myself heh.

Which tutorial did you use? Some seem a lot better than others, and these turned out a lot nicer than most I've seen.
Posted
I cant remember, I looked at a few before I found one I understood. It was for an oval button though, gel of course, other than that I cant remember. It may have been on deviantart, im not sure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...