Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
IS there any more room?
Name:Sakura
Age:15
Hair:Brown Eyes:Emerald
D-Tecter:Gold
Digimon:Renamon
Reremon,Viximon,Renamon,Kyubimon,Taomon,Sakuyamon
Posted
Well, if there's still a spot left on the bad guys' team, I'm applying.

Name: Xavier
Age: 15
Hair/Eyes: Black
D-3:silver with black trim

Digimon:
Betamon
BlackSeadramon
BlackMegaSeadramon
ChaosMegaSeadramon

Personality: Emotionally distant, sarcastic, confident, intelligent
Appearance: Wears all black and silver
Posted
No harm in trying. Besides, although you guys here have never seen me RP and have no reason to believe me, you should trust me when I tell you this: you want to see me play a villain. You really want to see me play a villain. :demon:
Posted
Well, I would like you to join, simply because i've never done one with you before, so I wouldn't know what to expect. Part of the reason why I joined is because there were a couple people I've never been in one with.
Anyways, Tamer Zach should make the final disision, because it's his RPG.
By the wat, I was expecting you to use Impmon. you took me by suprise in oyur sign-up.
Posted
Well, he said use a "Shadow" Digimon. Also, I use Impmon in a lot of other RPG's on Yahoo, so I like to diversify when I can.

Besides, I can never decide on what Impmon's champion & ultimate forms are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...