Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ohah! Action month is is, with Daredevil being release too.
Anyone heard anything bout these two. I saw a sign at the cinema and thought whats the plot for these numbers?
anyone?
Posted
Daredevil and Terminator 3 are going to be awesome following the previews they're showing on television.

X-Men 2? Haven't heard of it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Daredevil is going to be awesome following the previews they're showing on television.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Lol, you obviously haven't seen the movie yet. Horrible

As for T-3 i dunno how good it'll be.

X-Men 2, effectively called X-2.

You can see trailers for all new movies at [url]www.quicktime.com[/url]
Posted
Daredevil I have yet to see but I think it looks awesome so I must see. X-Men was a great movie I thought so Of course I have to see X2. Terminator and T2 are classics, so any descent movie junkie such as myself just has to see that. That is my basic opinion on the movies.
Posted
[color=skyblue]X-2 is coming out soon, I think in the spring and I do want to go see it. One day when I was at the movie theaters I saw an avertisment for the Hulk! I really think they're over doing it on the comic strip heroes....first Spiderman and now all this! I dunno probably a lot of people like all these movies coming out.[/color]
Posted
Daredevil is horrible. And I of all people would be one to overlook faults it had. I usually love movies like that. But, it was very very bad.

As for X-2 I CANNOT wait! It's going to be awsome. I've never seen a Terminator movie before so I might see T-3, mabye not.
Posted
I don't know about T3. I mean, how old is Arnie, these days? 50? 60? When was the last time the man made a decent action movie?

I haven't seen DD yet. I've never been much of a Daredevil fan, plus the movie's wire effects seem a little over-done in the previews. (does hangtime count as one of Daredevil's enhanced senses?)

I am looking forward to X-2. I liked the first movie, and this one might just be a winner (winner, as in fan favorite. Not Oscar winner.).
Posted
[color=red][b]I will definitly see both movies, considering i am a die hard arnie and x-men fan. Arnie only made 3 movies I didn't like, Kindergarden Cop, Junior, and Twins. ****in horrible movies.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]I'm sooo looking forward to X-2. I'm a huge fan of Kelly Hu, so it'll be interesting seeing her playing someone evil. ^_^

Ian McKellen's in it too. ^^ Wow, I can't believe he's going to be in LoTR: RoTK, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and X-2!

The graphics for X-2 seem really, really neat as well.

I... don't really want to see T-3 at all. Arnold just gets super annoying. I mean, he plays the same type of character in about 2/3 of his movies. @.@;;;;;[/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1][quote][i]The film is said to cost $170 million, and is slated for release next summer. Schwarzenegger, now 54, will be paid a record $30 million for his performance as the leather wearing cyborg.[/i][/quote][b]54.... >.>

And before I read this thread, I thought they were having a new T-serial hero.[/b]

*walks off and wonders how the T-800 unmelted itself*[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Lol, you obviously haven't seen the movie yet. Horrible[/b][/QUOTE] Notice how i said "previews"? ;)
Posted
[font=arial][size=1]Well X-2 looks awesome... That comes out here on May 2. I intend on going opening weekend, if not opening night. Well, it looks good... What about "Hulk"? Does anyone want to see that?[/font][/size]
Posted
Well does anyone know what the plot for t-3 or x-2 is. Not a spoiler but more like bad guy comes to desroy the world will they win? Of course cause their the good guys!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Yes, which are very very misleading. [/B][/QUOTE]
So, what's so bad about it anyway? I was goin' to see it tomorrow night..
Guest cloricus
Posted
The previews for DD look sweet... Though I don't think I'll go see it.
I haven't even seen X1 yet so X2 is a no go.
And T3, I want to go see that just to see how they work it out. Eg how can some thing that never existed exist again? (The damn thing melted it's self!)

Eps - Mmm movies.
Posted
I'm considering seeing them both, yet T3 looks a bit iffy. I mean "She'll be back." That kinda says it to me. And the suit she wears.. ox.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tsukasa [/i]
[B]And the suit she wears.. ox. [/B][/QUOTE]:mrt: What's wrong with it? Makes to movie all the more worth while.
Posted
X-2 looks disappointing.

Not because the previews looked bad, or because I may have disliked the first X-Men movie. No, I actually liked the first X-Men, and the trailer to the sequel looked awesome.

It looks disappointing because it seems to lack my favorite X-Man, just as it did in the first X-Men movie, Gambit. Where the hell is Gambit? He's probably the second best X-Man next to Wolverine. Why not have the character in the movie?

Ah well, X-2 will most likely be a great movie. T-3, I really have no comment on. I thought the furture was changed in T-2, so none of that Skynet stuff would have happened. Ah well, the plot never really makes sense anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...