Jump to content
OtakuBoards

my true form...


Recommended Posts

Posted
i was a hardworking member as my post count exceded 1000 hehe... i was a member of v2 and even v1... guese who i am.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]you are Firemac...I hate to tell you IceDragon but thimoc isn't that nice...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

true i would never post spam and firemac he wasn't here before v2
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] We all know it's u Thimoc....or is it...nah it couldn't be....Ultima?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ultima? bah
Posted
Old member eh...hmmm thats when i was here then.Eh i dont like guessing but anyways i have no clue.Hmmm im thinking of Colin but oh wells probaly not.
Posted
Lordy.... all you people never give up...

You know the one question a SPAMMER can't answer? The question of "Why do you SPAM?"... revenge is not an answer... you don't get revenge on one person by spamming a whole board... thats basically as stupid as warfare... That saying that I hate George W. Bush so much I think I'll take it out on my school... see it's stupid... Another question they can't answer is "If you hate this place that much, why do you keep coming back?"... again, the only answer is one word: stupidity

Then they complain about how immature this place is... hahaha thats the most contradicting thing I've heard... Is SPAMMING not immature? yeah right.... grow up....

Just for the record, your IP looks similar to that of thimoc's. it's not hard to tell them apart... Although I can't be sure... but whatever...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...