Schrat Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 heres my banner, Celebrating Wrestlemania 19, I'd appretiate some feedback.... [img]http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/attachment.php?s=&postid=370167[/img]
Posthumous Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]I like what you did with it. I'm not a wrestling fan though >.>[/b][/size][/color]
Schrat Posted March 16, 2003 Author Posted March 16, 2003 You...Dislike...Wrestling!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
SaiyanPrincessX Posted March 16, 2003 Posted March 16, 2003 Its alright, I'm not a fan of wrestling but I like the blue. ^_^
Guest visser 3 Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=red][size=1][i]i like it i havent seen any wrestling banners before this.I give it 9.5/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now