Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, as the title says, how many of you in OB have actually gone to one? It came to my town, which is Escondido California! I was so excitd! It was alot of fun. Well, did anybody here go? Did you have fun??
Guest visser 3
Posted
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh i didnt go i was grounded.It sucks.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Don't post messages like that, Lan21013- they are spam. This is supposed to discuss the tour. Seeing as you went, what did they have on show there? What did you get to do?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]Sorry about that Solo.
[center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center]

Well, we had multiple things to do at the TOUR. First, there was the "Magician's Workshop", which was like trivia, contests, that sort of stuff.

Then, there was the "Exodia Training Zone" which was like a beginners area where they learned the nasics to the TCG.

Next, there was the "Dueling Field", where you just (to put it in easier words) just plain dueled.

Next, there was the "Duelists Arcade", where you were able to play "Yu-gi-oh! Eternal Duelists Soul".

Then, there was the "King of Games Challenge" which was basically a tournament. To be champion, you had to have won three duels in a row (which I did ^_^).

Last, but certainly not least, there was the "Millennium Puzzle..." (I'm going to use the exact words from the pamphlet they gave you)[/size][size=3]Do you have the power and Courage?[/size]The Millinnium Puzzle Entry Form that you recieved at the Regisrtation Zone, along with your free gift bag, may earn you the chance to battle against one of our Duelists Leaders (also known as the Duelists Masters). Beat a Duelists Leader, and you'll earn the right to sign the "Book of Duel Kings"!

[size=1]That was all of the stuff you were able to do there. I, personally had a great time! ^_^[/size][/color]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Please don't play mod, Psyco.

I wish they'd have things like that in the UK. I'd love to have a chance to be able to duel other people and such. It sounds like good fun. Unfortunately the only thing we got in terms of roadshows was the Pokemon one, which went to all of seven cities, none of which were near me -__- Ah well. Here's hoping to a UK Yu-Gi-Oh roadshow sometime soon.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest visser 3
Posted
Thats cool you never told me all the stuff you did.Did you sign the book.
Posted
I th ink it sounded awful and only fun for beginners and fans of the dub anime and nothing else. Though that's just my opinion, hahaha.


REally, I don't think I would've enjoyed it at all, and the main attractiopn was where the little kids learned to dul, and th "arcade" shouldn't consist of ONE GAME..... I dunno....


The Tour wasn't meant for people like me, that's all I can say.
Posted
so in the turny, all you had to do was win three battles in a row? was there multipul winners? did you get something for winning? and did you beat the ultimate duelist or what ever his name was?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...