Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
MOO!! I RETURN TO THE YGO FORUM!

I've been telling people from the start there'd be no Time Wizard, but they wouldn't listen, *sigh*.


Well, If I ever have money(which I doubt will ever hapen), I plan to buy that... After
I get enoguh money for the Y and K structures..
Posted
It appears that some have Time Wizard and some don't. All of the websites I've seen says that it should be in there. I'd contact UpperDeck about it and see what they say. You never know, it could be a fault and you may get a replacement.
Posted
this is also sorta of Yu-gi-oh but still a little on subject.
for anyone who plays magic the gathering i bought the elf deck and it said i was suppose to get taunting elf not diffaint elf. will wizards swithc them.
Posted
You were right, its a flaw, some decks do not have the Time Wizard, cause the place i go to for league a lot of the people have the Non-holofoil TW so i got a flawed deck. But oh well, i finally got an Ultra Rare one. hehe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...