Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
No, Deathscythe wasn't the fastest, Tallgeese was on par with the gundam's speed. Deathscythe was able to hide from enemy's sensors.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wizard-of-oz [/i]
[B]my freind says he's the fastest. but i thought death sythe was the fastest. [/B][/QUOTE]


Nope. According to the tech readout Wing Zero was the fastest.
Posted
How could you think Deathscyth is the fastest Tallgeese Is faster and Wing Zero doesn't count, Unless all gundams should just spin around with there rifle and kill everyone in sight.
Posted
How does Wing Zero not count? Wing Zero was the main plan of all five Gundam professors. But since it had the powerful Zero system it the plan was scrapped. But once Quatre found the plans he had the gundam built. But what i'm getting at is that Wing Zero is all five gundams rolled into one, and yes it does count. It is a gundam isn't it? Last time i checked it was.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
He is... too strong. I agree with Anten on this one but hey I'm a fan of the old gundams anyway. And drat you Anten stay away from Menchi!
Posted
So? Wing 0 is all five of the original 5 gundams. So i'd say it is the fastest one, plus its a well known fact, look in the shematics off all the gundams, Wing 0 is the fastest!!!
Posted
hey a few things:

1.if you count all gundams wasn't prototype 3 the fastest?

2.Wing 0 is a gunda and therefore should count.

3.Technically isn't the Tallgeise mae of titanium not gundanium?

and

4.Only believe half of what you read.
Posted
tallgeese has a speed rating of 150... Deathscythe Hell however has 170. Yet in episode 41 (Crossfire At Barge) when Duo and Quatre are flying to Barge to stop the cannon, Zechs flies right past them with Epyon...and epyon is only 160 speed
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I guess you could say it all depends on weither the tech read outs are even correct mmmm.... EXCEL this calls for plan 2116 I want you to steal the original tech read outs and build a gundam to destroy F city!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Watinabe [/i]
[B]I guess you could say it all depends on weither the tech read outs are even correct mmmm.... EXCEL this calls for plan 2116 I want you to steal the original tech read outs and build a gundam to destroy F city! [/B][/QUOTE]


Truth be told, I do not think I fully trust some of the info in the tech readouts that I have. So far I have four of them and everyone has some sort of a problem (With the G Gundam one being the worst).

I would suggest checking out this site: [url=http://www.gundam.badkarma.net/gundam/index.shtml]Bad Karma: Gundam[/url]. Their site is very good and has the best info I have seen.
Posted
well dosen't the skill of the pilot matter,i mean no offense to quatre and duo lovers(i'm one of you)but i think that tres is much more skilled,
i meanhe matches himself with wing 0 and almost wins numerous times,but people are going to say that duo is better than hero because he destroyed the merurios and vayeate.bottom line,

[size=4]Skill is th Factor[/size]
Posted
I also thought that the speed depends on the pilots skill. However I always thought that Epyon and Heavyarms were the fastest even though I never liked those gundams. On Gundam battle assult 2 , Heavyarms and Epyon were the fastest. As for the show they all basicly seemed to have the same speed. I guess I really didn`t pay attention.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest God of Death
Posted
Well i think Tallgeese is faster because of those huge thrusters and that Milliardo is older and more experienced than the gundam pilots
Guest Watinabe
Posted
Percisely the tall geese always seems to make use of great speed so perhaps he has actually gone the fastest with Zex taking his "gundam" to the limits. Ignoring tech read outs and thinking of the actual episodes where Zex even boasts about his speed:)
Posted
all right. this is why i think deathsyth is fastest. my cusin has this book, official gundam wing book i think. it says in there that deathsyth is the fastest. where did you guys get your info from?
Guest God of Death
Posted
thank you finnaly someone who understands that the mobile suit/gundams aren't the only thinh that matters it also depends on the pilot. And from what i have seen when Zero fought Deathscyth zero did a crappy job of fighting because of the pilot thats why i said it depends on the pilot
Posted
Well, Zechs, is spelled that way, and he nearly kills himself in the tests. He is a good pilot, but I'm going with Duo and the Deathscythe. If that is rejected then the Epyon.
Guest God of Death
Posted
No no no Tallgeese is the fastest and Milliardo is a whole lot better at piloting than dou or anybody eles so i still think Tallgeese is faster
Guest God of Death
Posted
it is a gundam not a mobile suit and it would not make up it would make the tallgeese a whole lot better because it is very fast and has a better pilot
Guest God of Death
Posted
ok but it is not a leo and the same goes 4 dou but since milliardo is a better pilot he make his tallgeese exceed its potential and make it better
Guest God of Death
Posted
Not the tallgesse but it dose if it is the tallgeese 3 cuz of that whip and huge gun anyway Deathscyths fighting is not that good anyway
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...