Vegitto4 Posted March 27, 2003 Posted March 27, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue] [COLOR=darkblue] But what good is sex if you can't break the headboard every once & awhile? ::Pounces Vegitto4::[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :p ;) :tasty: Wheeeee. i would have to agree with that. Ok, now that i just read that last post Zem........OMG. horny a bit to much aren't we? I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
BabyGirl Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zemekis_ [/i] [B]sex doesn't come too often, anyways, even when you're getting it. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Speak for yourself ;)[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Speak for yourself ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] sounds like somebody's having some " extra- curricular" activities in college neh?:naughty: :naughty: :therock: :toothy:
zemekis_ Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 I'm not even in college. I'm a total blue collar schmoe. I have a hard hat and a time card to prove it. I also make thirty grand a year, which is more than all of the college grads make when they come to work in my department, because motivation and creativity mean a lot more than suffering through college and thinking you can make the big bucks. And I could get "it" a lot, if I wanted to. It's just that I have a headache.... ...it's called women.
Lady Macaiodh Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=hotpink][size=1]I don't know, just listen to the words: Sexual frustration. I just know that when I get frustrated, I'm pissed and ANGRY. So, that would scare me if a guy came at me like that. So how would you guys define sexual frustration if it's not talking about violence?[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Nah, both people who said that were chicks. Girls are allowed to say stuff like that, heh. Besides, it's fun to release sexual frustration. By the time you're releasing it, you're having too much fun to be mad, really.[/COLOR]
zemekis_ Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]Nah, both people who said that were chicks. Girls are allowed to say stuff like that, heh. Besides, it's fun to release sexual frustration. By the time you're releasing it, you're having too much fun to be mad, really.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] It can be. Sometimes you can get tennis elbow if you're not careful. Remember kids, safety first.
Vegitto4 Posted March 28, 2003 Posted March 28, 2003 lol, now that this thread has turned from a survey, to a sex talk................
Heaven's Cloud Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [color=indigo] If you are a guy, you should never be sexually frustrated... By the way, having sex with a girl that is angry about one thing or another is incredible...I would elaborate, but, well some of you aren't old enough to read my posts yet you do so anyways...naughty pre-teens...[/color]
Guest cloricus Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 This thread is reminding me of this joke I saw in Wizard of Oz's sig. "My girlfriend called me a paedophile. That?s a pretty big word for a nine-year-old" Any way. Havening never done the above activity I have no idea what the hell most of you are on about... *Looks at Raven for answers?* LOLOL I also have this to say, zemekis_ you disturb me. *Runs scared!* Eps - Lost as usual.
Guest cloricus Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 Change, use your imagination. Eps - Hmm, don't go there.
zemekis_ Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 hehe, well, I'm not going to get into that. you should go ask your big brother. just don't look in dad's shoebox under his bed. whatever you do.
Red Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [b][color=515050][size=1]Please try to stick to the topic instead of going off on one about sex, and... shoeboxes? O_o;;[/b][/color][/size]
Change Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 hehe I knew what you ment... not that stupid...shoebox though, this intriuges me... ^_^
zemekis_ Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 I think I've created a monster. That's it. I'm turning down from clever to slightly off beat mode. That'll make this a lot smoother.
Shy Posted March 29, 2003 Posted March 29, 2003 [size=1]Ok, this has gone completely off-topic. Shoeboxes have nothing to do with the original relationship survey. Please follow the rules more carefully in the future. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts