OtakuBoards

GameCube FAQ

Defcon5

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Heh Heh! lol

If all the people would do the same as you do then the x-box will die in no-time. The gamecube rulez big-time. Maybe because of their almost 20 years of experience while the x-box has 13 days of experience.

Nintendo has been and will always be at the top.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by leo_swinkels [/i]
[BMaybe because of their almost 20 years of experience while the x-box has 13 days of experience.[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]LOL, that is good ^_^ Although our posts could be flamed in no time, I laughed at that :D

The biggest thing holding back Nintendo is RPGs. They are really system sellers, and Nintendo has never really taken it seriously in my opinion, opting to let its adventure games do the selling. Trust me, it has worked before, and will continue to work for some time, but I truly miss out on some GREAT RPGs that Nintendo COULD and SHOULD have, but they don't =(

Hopefully Nintendo will continue to blow away the X-Box, and even start to catch up to the PS2. I think people only have the PS1 and PS2 because it came out with so many games in such a short time. Now that Nintendo can match game outputs with the big hitters, hopefully we will see more 3rd party games coming to the system, as well as some nice RPGs ^_^ I can hope right?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Yeha when i first saw the gamecube out on display i was shocked. i read about it and heard that it was small. But it was tiny. and when i played it omg was it fun. i played the starwars game and has a blast in just a few minutes. i would have stayed overnight in the store playign if i hada choice. thats an idea, go to a store and play the gc all day adn sleep in the store and play some more. as long as the store is open 24 hours a day. a good way to pick up experience before buying it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=darkblue]And if you guys are wondering...the GameCube is HDTV compatible if you're one of those lucky people who have a Composite input on your TV or reciever you can buy a special 5-prong output cable (L/R Audio and Y/G/B inputs). The image quality is amazing compared to S-Video and regular A/V. Plus, not only is the image quality one of the best, but it'll finally display in 480p mode...which means that a full 60fps picture is shone instead of your regular 30fps. Every game for the GCN is required to output at digital/high definition before it comes out.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
I have gamecube along with super smash bros. melee. If anyone has played the original super smash bros, the graphics and stages look like paper. Take a look at the new graphics-
[IMG]http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screens/0,11105,516492-90,00.html[/IMG]

If you can't see it, than go to[URL=http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/screens/0,11105,516492-90,00.html]