OtakuBoards

Problems with the Otaku Lounge!Oo

Mei

Eep....I'm having problems with the Lounge, for some strange reason when I click to go there...it takes me to a page saying there has been a problem, and that an e-mail has been sent to the tech. staff. Is anyone else having such a problem...or is it just me and my stupid computer?Oo()

I'm having it too. It only seems to affect a few people here as of right now, and I don't know the cause of it.

Before anyone recommends the obvious "refresh the page" stuff or the apparent fix-all known as cookie deleting... They don't work.

The weird thing is, that if I completely log out I can get into OL just fine. I can't on my user name for whatever reason. I can also read threads in OL if I'm directly linked. I just can't see the forum itself.

I'm sure it will fix soon enough, so I'm not concerned over it.

I think I found out why, I tried to PM someone and it said my IP address was blocked, so I'm guessing someone blocked some people or something, hopefully and probably not on purpose, but this sure does suck....I wanna read stufffffffff.Oo() Errr....yeah, well I e-mailed him about it, hope this gets fixed. Hmm....maybe OB is just being evil.

Unfortunately yes, I do have dial up, but I didn't know it changed your IP all the time....oh well, I just want it to be fixed.T.T

Aha nevermind anymore, its fixed for me, hopefully for anyone else who has been having this problem too.