Nats Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 :drunk: I no this sounds really silly but what are are you like drunk? I'm probebly :sleep:
Posthumous Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]This is a pointless topic... please don't make topics like this...[/b][/size][/color]
Mitch Posted March 18, 2003 Posted March 18, 2003 [color=red] Okaaaaaaayyyy..... Geez, you alcoholic...geh. Just kidding, heh. :p Anyways, you are new here--but this topic, as funny and as good of an idea as it seems won't go much of anywhere. So please read the rules and I'll close this little bad boy. And Psycho-man, let's get this straight. Don't play mod man, okay? Court has ended. Cool beans. :finds his hammer someplace in the darkness of OBness: :Finds it: This is for my good ol' buddy long retired....[i]Crazy White Boy[/i] [img]http://cwb.250free.com/Others/gavel.jpg [/img] Oh, and Tansticky Nerba, let's get this straight...why did you have to close it before me. :cross: ...ah well. At least spell right when you're telling someone to spell right, lol. No offense meant. [b]Your[/b] sure to get that, eh? :)[/color] [color=purple]blah.[/color]
Recommended Posts