Xra Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 Ok, I get into the otakuboards and I go to a thread and a screen pops up saying me IP address has been banned. i almost had a heart attack cause i didn't do anything wrong. so I click the back button and try again and it doesn't appear anymore. The is wierd cause something like this has happened before and I don't remember what. has the boards gone screwy?
Juu Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]That's happened to me once or twice. >>; I typed 'http://www.otakuboards.com', and a message popped up saying that my access to the page has been disabled...etc. That scared me too. @.@;;[/color] [/size]
Posthumous Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 [color=teal][size=1][b]Same thing happened to me awhile back, but Gohan a.k.a Sky3 helped me out. It happens lots of times.[/b][/size][/color]
Schrat Posted March 19, 2003 Posted March 19, 2003 hmm, never happened to me. You sure it was'nt just a pop-up?
Xra Posted March 19, 2003 Author Posted March 19, 2003 Not at all. I clicked on a hyperlink(thread) and it said my IP address was banned. No other screen popped up. so I clicked back and tried again, doesn't happen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now