Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Okay, here is the list of people who are atending, as of April 18...
[list]
[*]Shyguy
[*]Watinabe
[*]Forest_Pixie
[*]Rick Hunter
[*]Sephiroth
[*]Sith_Change (Maybe)
[*]Yoshi (Maybe)
[*]Juuthena (maybe)
[/list]

Yoshi, Sith_Change, and I all know each other in real life, so we will be going in a group for at least one of the days. Rick Hunter has promised to tag along; and the two of us will be thee all four days. If anyone else wants a group to hang out with, feel free to join us. But we'll have to set a meeting time/place once the actual date draws closer.

I'm going to try and go to Disneyland for one of the days, since it is across the street from Anime Expo. But we don't have to buy those tickets early, so we can worry about that later.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Disneyland eh, I'll probably go, always wanted to go there since I was a kid, lol

How much do tickets at DL cost though? Not that I'll be short on cash or anything, it just good to know
Posted
Crap. Figures I can't go this year. My sister won't let me visit her this year because she's going to Japan again or something.
I hope it will be around next year around the same place. Maybe I can convince her to drive me there......*calls sister in LA*
Posted
Disneyland tix are about 40
I went over xmas break and they were around that
I live like 15 minutes away and we ago like once a year and still think its worth it, and if youve never been I think it'll be better
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Yay I got my Postcard confirming my pre registration... It's literally a red postcard.

I dont think there are any cons in August, i know there in one in October up in Lancaster, but thats all I know
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I just found out the day of the tournament has been moved from July 4 to August 8-10!

Is there an anime expo at this time at all? [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope unless your on the East Coast there's the annual BAAF (Big Apple Anime Fest), as for the Anime Expo I've decided not to attend for personal reasons so cross my name off the list. I will however be at the BAAF for those in the NYC and Eastern Coast areas.
Posted
i would but one problem its like i int got the money ta go over there and see it so mebbe next year
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[size=1]Okay folks, it looks like tomorrow is the big day. Yoshi and I will be attending the convention tomorrow, so I hope that some other OB-ers are attending. Juu and I will be anging out together on Saturday, so if anyone plans on attending during that day please PM me and we'll try to set up a meeting of some sort. This is going to be a lot of fun.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
'k well it's a great possibility I am going tomorrow, July 5th. I'm looking forward to seeing some OBers there! ^_^

OK so I'll set up a sign that says "ALL OTAKU BOARD MEMBERS MEET HERE" and then-- Nah, forget it. -_-

Just look for the kid with the brown hair and glasses and you'll see me! But that's way too generic to tell when you're at an anime convention! ^_^'
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Heh, I can just force my brother to make it. ^_^' Seriously, does anybody else think that sign thing is a good idea?.. [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]That's actually a good idea. If you don't bring a sign to attract OB-ers than I will.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Cool! I don't have to do it!!! heheh.. I wouldn't be rude and put it that way.. But seriously, Shy, will you do it? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I sure will. You can expect to see me near the Wizard Magazine booth every hour or so, since they are having a bunch of random drawings for prizes.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
Wow!! Didn't know so many OBers were going to AnimeExpo!! Well, I'm coming the last day (T_T), so if ya see a little Shinobu Maehara walking around with Narusegawa, Su, and Haruka... that'll be me. ^_^ I'll look for the sign... (grins evilly)
Posted
I'll be there tomorrow
I know that tomorrow morning I'll be at the Pioneer Panel

Oh If anyone went to the Anime Trivia, I was the one in the hat who likes hot gay guys!

But yea i'll be there tomorrow, I'll be wearing and denim 50's style dress. so look out for us ^_^
Posted
It is today!!!! WHOOOWOOOOWOOOOO!!! I'm gonna leave soon.. It's almost 11 AM now.. I'm to late!!! NO!!! Of course, it's open until 11 TONIGHT...

EDIT: Well, I just got back.. SO.. VERY... FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!! So much free manga!! *reads the free manga* So many people dressed up like characters from Naruto and .hack!!!! (Wow.. I didn't think Naruto was that popular yet) But I didn't see anyone from OB there, nor did I see a sign.. But I didn't go to a panel.. I was only in the main showroom... So I probably just missed it. ^_^' Anybody else back from it yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...