Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
While searching the web the other day I came across the announcement that Bandai will be releasing Onegai (or Please in English) Teacher soon. I'm happy considering Bandai usually does a great job with their animes. I've heard of this series before and of the small amount of knowledge I know about the show, it seems to be pretty funny. Who else is interested or thinking about purchasing it?
Posted
I read part of the first manga, I think an anime version might be weird to watch... I really like the manga though, so I'll probably buy this.

I hope bandai does a good job with it...
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Good show. Really funny. I was mislead into believe it was hentai......by a certain member here....So it took me awhile to actually see it. But yeah, good show. Funny too.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
So, has anyone seen Please Teacher? It sounds kinda naughty. Isn't it about some 18 yr old who looks 15 that has to marry his alien teacher? Well, anyway, my point is-- to anyone who has seen it, is it any good?
Posted
It may sound like it, but it's not. It's pretty funny, but there's drama as well, oh, and marrying his teacher was not his idea...but it wasn't hers either. DVD 1 of 5 is out in the States and the mangas are already out, there's only 2 of them though, theres lots of extra stuff in the series.
Posted
Heh.. The idea for the show is.. Interesting. (I've read up on it a bit) And.. It does sorta seem quite suggestive, judging by the preview video I saw at the Bandai booth at the Anime Convention.. (Um... There were.. Many things but no actual nudity)

^_^ I'm a big shonen junkie, so this really isn't a show for me, but I'm pretty sure people into romantic comedies would definitely like this one.. (Heck, I'm a bit fond of it.. X_X)
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Greetings everyone. My first post. Hooray! Enough with that, to the point now. Has anyone ever seen Please(Onegai) Teacher? I believe it to be a really great series. A sci-fi'ish romantic comedy, I haven't personally read the manga, but the anime is really good. I like the animation, plot, the characters and the music as well. I mean some can say its no Evangelion, but you can't really compare the two, them being different genre. If you could rate them in the same category however, I would give them both a 10.
Guest fool Cool This
Posted
I what to see Please Teacher can you tell me is if love Hina or like Fool Cool?
Posted
[size=1]Yeah, I'm going to be a lot more aggressive in moderating these generic "Have you seen this anime?" threads, and I ask that both of you put some more thought into your post quality.

fool Cool This, please read the rules before posting again.

*cough* ..you may continue the discussion...

-Shy[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=red]Please[/COLOR] Teacher is from the creator of Ah! My Goddess, another great anime. Unlike Ah! My Goddess, this story involves aliens and not deity or two. It's about a high school student, Kei Kusanagi, whose rare medical condition that stunted his growth for three years as he was in a coma for that time. In order to try to have a 'normal' life he works in school as he should have, acting as a 15 year old. His life changes when he rests near his town's lake one evening and comes across a strange light. He witnesses the landing of a beautiful alien planetary observer, Mizuho Kazami. As the sole person knowing her secret, the two get married in order to keep it that way. As the series progresses, that secret begins to turn their worlds upside down. Everything about the anime was great! Excellent animation, music, plot, and character development. I wish it would've extended beyond its 13 episodes. If given the choice between which anime is it closer to(FLCL or Love Hina, as asked by fool Cool This) I would have to go with Love Hina somewhat.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
well,, the story is just great!!! It was obvious thou, Bandai created the series and who knows,, maybe they are making a new batch of anime much like oneagi teacher,,
I hope they would extend the shows farther than the original 13,, :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh
Posted
[QUOTE=bismarck_adnu]well,, the story is just great!!! It was obvious thou, Bandai created the series and who knows,, maybe they are making a new batch of anime much like oneagi teacher,,
I hope they would extend the shows farther than the original 13,, :animesigh :animesigh :animesigh[/QUOTE][b]Onegai Twins[/b] was already released in the US, wasn't it? For a lot of weird reasons I can't quite remember I thought the second series was awesome, but I doubt I will bother rewatching Onegai Teacher.
Guest chobitslover90
Posted
this is one of the best animes i have ever seen but it is not in the least bit suggestive in the themes department i mean it aint for the kiddies but any one over 12 years old will not even notice anything wrong with it at all

-----

oh and btw this anime has been out for almost 2 years seeya

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...