Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Farscape, why they do that?????


Recommended Posts

Posted
hiya people,

I was wondering if anyone else here watched Farscape.

I've been a major fan of it since the first season and I cannot believe that the Sci-Fi channel have stopped making it. They only had one season to go!!!!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

okay, I've finished that bit...so anyone else like or even heard of Farscape? My fav character used to be Zhan, but she was killed off a while ago. I like all the characters now, especially Scorpie and Harvey...them two are so funny.

Okay...I'm shutting up now and seeing what you lot have to say about it. ^_^
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Eh, I lost a lot of respect when they cancelled "The Invisible Man" (not only was it a great series, it was one of their top rated ones!), and now it looks like they're going to do the same with Farscape. On the upside, maybe they'll finish releasing it on DVD.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[I]Actually[/I], they're just ending [I]this[/I] season, but Farscape is going to start back up again . . .

or that's what I've heard. O_o;; They had something on a web site about it, and they said that Farscape was going to start back up again April or May something.

Completely and totally not sure about this.

I'll have to go find that site again . . . whichever one it was. 0_0;;

Darn my bad memory.

--Sere
Posted
eh?...what season are you on Sere? cause if it's season four then Sci-fi have pulled out of it...but I've discovered that Henderson are planning a movie and a anime of it...so hopefully we'll learn what happens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...