Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=Red][size=1]Okay...I made a new banner for someone I know...

"Aquila Oculus" means Eagle eye...in Latin.

Please tell me what you think.[/size][/color]
Posted
May I see it with the image of the eye only? I think that would be cool!

"Aquilas" looks like it kinda toppled onto the pic. And the smaller eagle kinda unbalances the pic. But don't mind me! :bluesweat

I really really like the eye itself. I just might have to ...borrow... that image. :shifty: :D
Posted
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Oh and don't kill me for double posting...but I want an opinion on this one too...

It's english name is Dangerous Snake...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...