b3atr3d Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 [color=Red][size=1]Okay...I made a new banner for someone I know... "Aquila Oculus" means Eagle eye...in Latin. Please tell me what you think.[/size][/color]
GinnyLyn Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 May I see it with the image of the eye only? I think that would be cool! "Aquilas" looks like it kinda toppled onto the pic. And the smaller eagle kinda unbalances the pic. But don't mind me! :bluesweat I really really like the eye itself. I just might have to ...borrow... that image. :shifty: :D
b3atr3d Posted March 21, 2003 Author Posted March 21, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Uhmm, sure...here... I thought the image was cool.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
b3atr3d Posted March 21, 2003 Author Posted March 21, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]Oh and don't kill me for double posting...but I want an opinion on this one too... It's english name is Dangerous Snake...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
silentdeath Posted March 21, 2003 Posted March 21, 2003 as honorable and cool as ur last one do you take spanish?
b3atr3d Posted March 21, 2003 Author Posted March 21, 2003 [COLOR=red][SIZE=1]*slightly confused* No, I take german---which sux btw... Why?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now