Guest Chris Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=green]yeah, well . . . . it's shaded . . . .[/color]
PiroMunkie Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=indigo][size=1]Well, I suppose it is. Though, when I hear that some thing is shaded, I usually expect a little bit more than just a few things given some darker value then the rest. It would be better if you had more of it, and a more selective use of it. Give it more of a three dimensional quality. Shade the areas darkest where there would be the least light and work out from there gradually getting lighter. When I think of [i]shading[/i], I usually think of [i]shadow[/i].[/color][/size]
GinnyLyn Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 Hmmm....lined paper is not your friend. Out of curiosity, are you using a scanner or a digital camera? Anyways, do try to get ahold of non-lined paper if you can. :)
Rhys Mayiessen Posted March 22, 2003 Posted March 22, 2003 [color=skyblue]And you say my pictures are big? Hehe at least my computer shrinks them for me...I agree with PiroMunkie...I usually think of shadows when its shaded...[/color]
Guest Chris Posted March 23, 2003 Posted March 23, 2003 [color=green]meh, stupid digital camera. it is shaded, it's just a very bad picture. and i didn't have non-lined paper at the time, i was at school. yes, my pis a really big. i'll try to fix that next time. sorry, and thanks for the compliments.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now