Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just watched their new video, Stupid Girl, off the new album, Year of the Spider, and it is awesome!!!!!!

I love it. What do you guys think of Cold as a band, if you have heard of them.
Posted
I don't care for Cold. I remember them putting their CD out around the same time of another band I was looking forward to, Professional Murder Music. Of course, everyone went with Cold and I was stuck listening to PMM by myself heh. I still have yet to meet another fan of them, while Cold enjoyed some popularity... although they kind of just came and went rather quickly.

The only reason I ever really cared about Cold was because Chris Vrenna supposedly produced for them. He's an ex-NIN member, the only member of tweaker and does various remixes and produces bands like Jack Off Jill and Scarling, in addition to that CD. No idea if he produced the new one though.

Someone told me I should check this one out a few weeks ago, but I never bothered. I guess I will tonight heh.
Posted
I like Cold, there pretty awesome, I havn't heard to much of em cept for last year when I got 2 of there CD's "Cold" and "13 Ways to 'Bleed on Stage" , fav song would be.....hmm..."Gone Away" I think its called.
Posted
Well Samjaza, g to launch.com, and you can watch the video. I just liekd the song and was wantign to know who else did. I have never heard of PMM. What style music to they play?
Posted
i liked the old one what is it called? Think it might be the wicked or something like that. im too lazy to research it right now. That stupid girl one reminds me of the one from garbage. Ha! the dudes actually growing some hair.
Posted
the goatee is what i was talking about. Before he was totally hairless. No hair on head or face. The drummer does kind of remind me of wes. He has had that weird spotted hair thing for awhile. I just remembered another song i liked by them. The end of the world i think it was called.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vegeta rocker [/i]
[B]i liked the old one what is it called? Think it might be the wicked or something like that. im too lazy to research it right now. [/B][/QUOTE]

Is it called "Just got whicked" by Cold?
Posted
Ever since 'Insane', I've always thought Cold had something special. I haven't, however, kept current on their music. Perhaps I'll step that up once I get home.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...