Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favourite Movies Of All Time??


Recommended Posts

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Hey, We've all seen enough "Favourite song/band" topics lately, so I thought I'd mix it up a bit and ask about your favourite MOVIES....
Posted
oh great here i go again:
goodbye america
hiroshima
patriot
saving private ryan
u-571
three kings

whooo!!! first section done
second list
any given sunday
the replacements
double take
rush hours 1 & 2
top gun

n i think i have more thats coming
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
Sweet Lord, this list could go on forever, but here's a few to start with...


BraveHeart
Gladiator
BackDraft
Top Gun
Se7eN
Jesus Christ Superstar
Last Of The Mohicans
Legends of the Fall
Loser
Road Trip
The Usual Suspects
BoonDock Saints
Dirty Work
Tommy boy
Black Sheep
Billy Madison
Platoon
Full Metal Jacket
Apocalypse Now
Saving Private Ryan
Great Excape
Dirty Dozen
Good Fellas
Casino
Clockwork Orange
Despardo
From Dusk till Dawn
StarShip Troopers !!!!


...me will be back with more titles later :p
Posted
gladiator
sound of music
life with mikey
phantom menace
water world
curly sue
brave heart
tenchi in love
merlin
back to the future
outlaw josey wales
rush hour
water boy
tommy boy
clueless
armagaddon
manaquinn2
radio flyer
5th element
anne frank(new)

uhh..that's all i can think up right now
Posted
The star wars trilogy
Terminator 1,2
Predator 1,2
From Dusk till Dawn
Billy Madison
Waterboy
Devilman 1,2
Gladiator
Deuce Bigolo, Male Gigolo
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
...I have been watching the news of the attack for almost 12 hours straight now...( had to go to a class) ...so needless to say, I need a little topic change..
So, let's hear your favorite (no "u") movies...doesn't matter what order....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Plain and simple, Shawshank Redemption. Never seen a beter movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

That movie is amazing. it's so (emphasis on the word "so") good!

...and one of my other favs that I forgot, but equally as good:
Dead Poet Society. oh how I love this movie!:love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Clockwork Orange
[/B][/QUOTE]

have you read the book? is it any different? i've been meaning to see that movie.

oh, i liked Mononoke Hime.
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

have you read the book? is it any different? i've been meaning to see that movie.

oh, i liked Mononoke Hime. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I have read the book. and it's pretty tough reading...with all the made up words and what have you...the neat thing is, if you buy the special edition, it's got a new chapter, one that was left out of the original printing...and it totally changes the story around. I recomend it, but it definitely takes tiem to get used to...:wigout: :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Yes, I have read the book. and it's pretty tough reading...with all the made up words and what have you...the neat thing is, if you buy the special edition, it's got a new chapter, one that was left out of the original printing...and it totally changes the story around. I recomend it, but it definitely takes tiem to get used to...:wigout: :wigout: [/B][/QUOTE]

thanks for the info, skitebird! j/k. i think some of the words are hilarious.
Posted
American Pie
American Pie 2
Saving Silverman
Gladiator
Rush Hour
Rush Hour 2
Pretty much any Jackie Chan movie.
The Venus Wars
Akira
Endless Waltz if you wanna count it as the movie version, however I prefer the subbed uncut versions.
Slipknot: Welcome To Our Neighbourhood

That's about it...not in order.
Posted
[color=deeppink][b]Star Wars[/b]...the entire trilogy. I dislike Episode I, so that doesn't count. And if I had to call a normal movie my favorite, it would be [b]Ever After[/b]...I'm a sucker for romance :love:[/color]
Posted
Men of Honor
Remember the Titans
The Sixth Man
Rush Hour 2
Billy Madison
The Waterboy
Happy Gillmore
Dead Zone
Tree of Might
The World's Strongest
Godzilla
Independence Day
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
Liar, Liar
Me, Myself, and Irene


That's all I can think of...for now, anyway.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][b]Star Wars[/b]...the entire trilogy. I dislike Episode I, so that doesn't count. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

As always, I agree with BabyGirl...

However I love Saing Private Ryan, Gladiator, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, ANY Jet Li movie, ANY Jackie Chan movie, and DOGMA
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
D@mmit, my connection is slow tonight...didn't think this post was sent. **MODS- PLEASE DELETE**
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
What about everyone else, what's your favorite movies?

(trying to avert attention from more serious stuff...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...