OtakuBoards

spiders rule tha moon

lil_hell4t

i heard in the newspaper that there is a type of spider that in winter hibernates and because its so light it gets picked up by the wind and carried out into space,and that there is a possibility that they may start living on other planets if they survive ..thins is kinda scarey,wonder if itll ever happen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]i heard in the newspaper that there is a type of spider that in winter hibernates and because its so light it gets picked up by the wind and carried out into space,and that there is a possibility that they may start living on other planets if they survive ..thins is kinda scarey,wonder if itll ever happen [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt it... it's highly impossible for any living creature to pass through the O-Zone without protection, then the radiation belt between the eart and the moon.... plus Spiders breathe air and space is cold and yeah... too many things for that to make it possible... me thinks it's rubbish

Guest Master O Beans
LIES! ALL LIES!

...well, maybe not, I have no idea, but if that is true, that would definitely be something! ...wouldn't the spider need oxygen though?? Hmm, me is reminded of fact that when the entire world lies in rubble from an Atomic War (it's inevitable, no escaping it...) that the only living creatures will be insects...so those pesky little things will rule the earth...kinda scary, but we'll all be dead, with only our shadows burned in the wall...

Here's Proof....

wow,i guess its not true,awell ...hehehe nice pic master o' beans, aparently cockroaches can survive mostly anything,well apart from when you step on them,no wait when you do that they breed,pesky lil things...aparetnyl they can survive high amounts ov radiation,me think i read too much -_-:D

Guest Master O Beans
[B]wow,i guess its not true,awell ...hehehe nice pic master o' beans, aparently cockroaches can survive mostly anything,well apart from when you step on them,no wait when you do that they breed,pesky lil things...aparetnyl they can survive high amounts ov radiation,me think i read too much -_-:D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yep, that's what I was talking about :) Discovery and History channel make a good team for learning :p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]nice picture, there's one thing wrong with it though. there is a butterfly, butterflies drink necter out of flowers. if all the plants are dead from the bombs, the butterflies would die. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, see, what you forgot is...
...oh yeah, that the butterflies Mutated with the presence of all the radiation. It had a similar effect as The Ooze, or Chemical X...yeah, that's it, it mutated them, so this new strand of butterflies doesn't need nectar...

lmao!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: ,so i guess they drink toxic waste instead?...i guees that wud mean that all the insects would be mutated:confused: :devil:

ever notice how most topics end up as the end of the world sum how,no wait this whole topic was related to the end of the human race, awell carry on :D :laugh:

Guest Master O Beans
...scary :(

...but on the :D bright :D side, we'll all be dead, so this wont effect us :) ...wait a minute...[I]dead??[/I] :eek: :( :eek:

Guest Master O Beans
[B]yeah, but it's kind of erie to think of mutant butterflies eating and breeding in your corpse. [/B][/QUOTE]

AH! Sweet mother of @ss, man! That's a most horrible thought! :eek:

...hmm, me gets idea to wear a bug suit right before I die...that'll keep those hooligans out of my corpse!

No, no, that's not possible,they can't be 100feet tall....they look normal sized in the picture...

Guest Master O Beans
[B]yeah, i suppose so. maybe they should a movie about something like that? i'd watch giant mutant butterflies bite the heads off people. [/B][/QUOTE]

did you forget...THE PEOPLE ARE ALL DEAD!!!
ATOM BOMB = BOOM! PEOPLE = DEAD :(

Guest Master O Beans
BUG WARS eh? Hmmm...would it be anything like Star Ship Troopers? (At the mention of this movie, me is going back to edit previous thread of "favourite movie" and add this one...)

...despite all the talk of death, killer mutated bugs, corpses...and other generally disturbing things...me thinks it's bed time...me will prolly have nightmares now though :eek: :eek: :eek:

[B]i heard in the newspaper that there is a type of spider that in winter hibernates and because its so light it gets picked up by the wind and carried out into space,and that there is a possibility that they may start living on other planets if they survive ..thins is kinda scarey,wonder if itll ever happen [/B][/QUOTE]
Another rumor...in space the temperature iz -270 K! Nothin can live with so low temperature! Apart from dat they need air...it's impossible...

Guest Master O Beans
...It's ironic that we had this converstaion only a few hours before everything happened in NYC and Washington DC today...Irony at it's worst.