master vega Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 :flaming: THE ULTIMATE DRAGONBALL Z RPG:flaming: If you want to play it today [URL=http://www.finalblow.cjb.net]Click Here[/URL]
lil_hell4t Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 shouldnt this be in the games and stories forum?
Narius Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 and the DBZ section of the site doesn't work......
Vegitto4 Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 i would give the url for the rpg that i am apart of, but joining is closed, so its pointless. But his site might have potential, try to get your forum publicized more.
master vega Posted September 12, 2001 Author Posted September 12, 2001 Oops I messed up on the html link for the dbz games I'm fixing that right now. you can either be Goku and Trunks hopefully I should be getting the online version soon!
master vega Posted September 12, 2001 Author Posted September 12, 2001 Ok I've got it fixed! You can now play as goku or trunks I have also updated it not much but at least we've got some music to listen to. The site is [URL=http://www.finalblow.cjb.net]www.finalblow.cjb.net[/URL] This game might be slow the first couple of times you use it! Also sometimes when you get into a battle enimies appear somewhere else on the screen! I haven't been able to fix these bugs yet but I should soon. Also try out our megaman games ! NOTE:passwords from the original game doesn't work on these! Also I'm adding Final Fantasy Games Including Final Fantasy(nes) and Final Fantasy 2(snes)
Vegitto4 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 ok, i like the banner that you have. did you get my e-mail?
master vega Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 Sorry i wasn't home i'm going to that sylvan learning centers 3 days a week (2 hours a day) but yeah i got it
Vegitto4 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 yup, i wonder what the site looks like. and if anybody is paying attention to the topic anyway
master vega Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 Well, the site hasn't been running that much and we've just started today advertising it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now