Vicky Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 I've played loads of dbz games! I play the legacy of goku,dbgt the final bout, the legacy of goku 2 and dbz the legand begins. If any one knows any better games, tell me.
Youko Minamino Posted April 26, 2003 Posted April 26, 2003 Legacy of Gokuu 2 isn't out yet. I think you got Legend of the Suupaa Saiya-jin and Legacy of Gokuu mied up.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted April 28, 2003 Posted April 28, 2003 ja, but UB22/27 u can play as hercule, and the sheer fact u can watch him 'powering up' makes it worth getting, I have it in french, im not sure an english version exists.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now