Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]Anyone here listen to Life of Agony? They are a heavy metal band from the early nineties on. If you'd like to get a taste of one of their songs, "This Time" [i]is[/i] on Kazaa and most respective P2P downloaders. I really like that song, among others.

Highly reccomended by the DeathKnight. ^_-[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]-.-; I must be the only hardcore metal head around this board. meh.

THe songs arent all that depressing really. lol, but 'This Time' strikes a chord with me sometimes.[/color]
Posted
I'd probably care if their name didn't strike me as being completely lame and overly depressive...

But I'll try it out anyway, since you reccommend it. I'll let you know what I think about it then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...