Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Magic the Gathering


Recommended Posts

Guest Watinabe
Posted
Hey anyone know any good invinceble card combos I want to **** with my friends:tasty:
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
the discard pile is the same as the graveyard.

you can always destroy the enchantment unless something else says that you cant (or if it says that it cant be targeted or something similar).

as far as combos go, ive been out of the game for so long (years) that i have no idea what kinds of outrageous abilities the creatures and spells have now. id suggest looking around on the internet. a lot of guys like to brag about what theyve got and what they do with it and they probably have it posted on their sites somewhere.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Yeah what type of deck do you have.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I have a blue deck and another Black deck.
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]I played several years ago, and when I did I used a Red/Black deck...too bad I sucked, lol.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Guest Watinabe
Posted
LOL I had a red and black deck once it destroyed land like nobody's business LOL but now blue seems to be the more ammusing color for me.
Posted
you can destroy enchantments, and you already knew that. and of course your discard pile is the same as your graveyard. by the way. me and ryan will be in spokan today. so i wouldnt come over if i was you.
Guest visser 3
Posted
Ok now that i know ill look at my deck and find some.
Posted
Personally I think you should combine the blue black into one deck. Make black a destroy creature/land and force discard (IE: Stupor).

The blue obviously counters.

When you get the right cards with these two colors it can be....insanely funny to watch your opponents face...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by treton_noir [/i]
[B]the discard pile is the same as the graveyard.

you can always destroy the enchantment unless something else says that you cant (or if it says that it cant be targeted or something similar).

as far as combos go, ive been out of the game for so long (years) that i have no idea what kinds of outrageous abilities the creatures and spells have now. id suggest looking around on the internet. a lot of guys like to brag about what theyve got and what they do with it and they probably have it posted on their sites somewhere. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]Ryan... I never would have guessed.

::Gets the hell out of this thread::[/COLOR]
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I just made a multicolored deck and with rith and treva (along with some others I think I should have some fun*) and I also threw in the lord of tresshorn just for kicks;)Can you beleive a 10/4 and can regenerate for one swamp, but for 4 mana a swamp, island, fire, and colorless and! you lose two life, sacrifice two creatures, have the other guy draw two cards and you discard two cards. :devil: it's crazy.
Posted
Let's see for your black deck a good combo is Twilight's Call (At the end of your opponets turn casting as an instant for the extra 2) and then Plauge Wind on your turn. All your creatures come back into play and all of your opponets creatures take a dirt nap, then you attack with everything your have. My personal favorite use of this was when I was facing a friend white life gaining deck, he was up at about 150 life, at the end of his turn I played Twilight's Call (Then he realized why I had discarded all my power creatures) Then I hit the Plague Wind next turn and attacked for about 100 The look on his face was priceless.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
LOL that does sound priceless I hate those allpowerful white decks with there protections and enchantments they piss me off Thats why my favorite is Black and Blue *unblockable*:naughty: thanks for the tip I'm going to have to try that some time :excited:
Posted
i have had blue and blacks and i hate them,
then i got into green and reds,
cool but no cigar,
now i tried a triple color deck of black,green,and red,
it is my first triple color and it owns!
Posted
I'll show you my favorite strategy.

Mega life gain.

Angel Chorus-Whenever a creature comes into play under your control, you gain life equal to it's toughness.

Teroh's Faithful-with angels chorus gives you 8 life instead of 4

Angel of mercy-with chorus gives 6 life instead of 3

Serra Avatars-Doubles your life when he comes into play due to the fact that their pwr/tfs is equal to your life.

Armadillo Cloak-Gives +2 to pwr and tfs to enchanted creature and for each damage enchanted creature deals you gain in life. Place this on your serra avatars and watch your life double, triple and etc.

Test of Endurance-At your upkeep if you have more than 50 life you win the game.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I have a freind named John and his older brother Ronnie killed me and four other friends against him with a green deck that mana burned us and made a 56/56 creature with enchanments that screwed us and ancestrial masks it was horible we all even shared life#_#
Posted
My favorite color deck is green, cause that is about all I know. I have a few decks, but my green deck rules. It can slaughter any enhchantment deck. The most life I have ever gotten was 200 something with a elven pre-made Legions deck. Basically get a lot of elves very cheap elves in play, most expensive card in my deck is 5 cards, and put a well wisher in just keep on adding life. The thing I don't like about Legions mainly is the fact that it is all creatures. But some of the creatures abilities rock. ^.^
Guest Watinabe
Posted
I made it to above a hundred once. I never go for gaining life though when I can concentrate on doing damage.
Guest Watinabe
Posted
yep elves work beautifuly especially the ones that give you a different color mana@_@ that is how rith and treva are in my green deck it also has some nobasic land that pays for there cost too^_^ and some saber tooth creature costs 6 for a 5/5 trample protection from red and blue it's pretty cool* hey whats the strongest card any of you have.
Posted
Here's a combo:
Get some mana flares, supe up a shade card, and take out creatures one by one. And, have the rack and rackling cards out at the same time, so your opponent is forced to keep 3 or 4 cards in his hand at a time.
Posted
The strongest card I have, umm, it depends on how it is used. I would say the Heedless One which is the Elf Avatar, where is has power and toughness equal to elves in play which at one point in the game it was a 30/30 creature with trample. But, my strongest card I have would be my Avatar of Might with trample and is a 8/8. My friend has two Crus of the Worms which I want >.< . Crush of the Worms is a green card and it puts three 6/6 green worm tokens into play for nine mana, and you can flash it back for I think twelve or thirteen mana. Then he has this card that doubles all tokens in play, flashes it back and one time he got a army of thirty-six 6/6 green worm tokens, and completely slaughtered me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...