OtakuBoards

Has anyone seen...

Cloud_Strife

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][b]three into the World Trade Centerb] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Actually, only two high-jacked planes flew into the Twin Towers of the WTC. A 737 hit the south tower first, then a another plane(I don't know what size) hit the north tower. The south tower collapsed due to crash damages, and in my opinion, I believe the north tower collapsed due to internal bombs planted in the building. But, anyway, this is a tradgity that will be written about in history books. This is serious stuff, and I hope war can be avoided at all costs. I hope you are safe, where ever you are.:( :)[/color]

[COLOR=purple]It's [b]horrible[/b].......It's obvious these terrorists have gone out of their way to harm thousands of innocent people; high-jacking extremely large commuter flights and crashing them into government buildings, where thousands of people work!!!! Argggh, these terrorist bast*ards suck! I believe the Palestines are behind this.....the U.S. agreed to help one of their enemies(or some along those lines.) All we can do is mourn those who are lost, and pray for ourselves and everyone else who is still in potential danger. PS: There are still a number of flights, inbound from Europe and/or the Far East, that are expected to land on the west coast. Let's hope none of them are high-jacked. :-/[/COLOR] :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud_Strife [/i]
[B][B]Me and my family are fine, but I know kids who's parents work in D.C. But who is willing to do this to inncoent ppl, it's not fair.[/B] [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree, it isn't fair. I hope everyone of your friends and their families are ok.