Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is the best Monster Removal Magic card?  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. What is the best Monster Removal Magic card?

    • Raigeki
      9
    • Dark Hole
      3
    • Fissure
      1
    • Offerings to the Doomed
      2
    • Tribute to the Doomed
      0
    • Ebikyo Drakmord
      3
    • Eternal Rest
      1
    • Exile of the Wicked
      0
    • Share the Pain
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
Seeing as my Card of the Day thread was a total wreck, I replaced it with this: Weekly polls.
Discussion is open: What is the best monster removal magic card?

Non-limited-wise, I really like Offerings to the Doomed, even if it can't take out face-down monsters, it can, and WILL save you in a pinch. (Jinzo, Monster reborn...)

Otherwise, Raigeki is just the best.

Next week, we look at monster removal traps.

[i]Edit: Argh! I just noticed I've forgotten Share the Pain...[/i]
Posted
Indeed Offerings to the doomed is very good but, it isn't as reusable as Ebiko Drakmord, which is just plain evil. So I must say that is one of the better magic cards in LON. As is Offerings to the Doomed.
Guest visser 3
Posted
yep i still think raigeki is the best although tribute to the doomed is good too
Posted
[color=royalblue]I like Raigeki myself. I've only used it on DDS, so I don't know if it has any repricussions in thr real life game, but the fact that you can destroy all of your opponents monsters with taking a chunk out of your Life Points or having to discard or sacrfice any monsters from your field is great. It's all around a great card. ^^[/color]
Posted
Card Destruction doesn't affect the field, Solo, only the cards in your hand. It fits in my "draw power" category.

BTW, could you please add Sgare the Pain to the poll? I'd really appreaciate it.

Domon, I have to argue with you: Ebikyo Schmilblick is...

a. Slow
b. Easy to get rid of
c. Replaceable with at least 3 better cards
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gouf [/i]
[B]dark Hole is the best because it says "Destroy all monsters on the fellid"

"specfics Bob" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=teal][size=1][b]Then again, your destrying your own monsters.

Thunderbolt destroys your opponents monsters, so I stick with that.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Yes, but Circeus, Ebiko prevents the equipped monster from attacking at all, which to me is just plain evil. I really like it, when someone hears the effect when their BEWD has been equipped with it. hehehehe.
Posted
It's in Monster Removal Traps (next poll) And Domon, yeah, I forgot that effect. It makes it just a little better.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...