Battlepoop Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 Please help me! I cant beat the eagles tower. I knocked most of the pillars down but how do you get to the ones behind blocks?:flaming:
BabyGirl Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well, that's actually a long complicated explanation (er, maybe not really but I don't feel like explaining :p) Go to TheOtaku.com's absolute Zelda section...they have walkthroughs for DX...someone please correct me if I'm wrong...[/color]
sia Posted September 11, 2001 Posted September 11, 2001 oh that 1 is easy. ok, it is just like link to the past. first, throw the ball over the blocks,then go on the upper floor and drop down. that is all.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now