Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Forgive me for not knowing where to put this, but what's up with the FanArt site? I sent some stuff in a few weeks ago, and the site itself was last updated at the very beginning of the month.

Does this mean the site is no longer taking art? Or that there is no longer anyone to mantain it?
Posted
[color=#808080]I think Kenji retired. And, recently Adam has been in Spain for two weeks. So maybe certain things are taking some time to get back on their feet.

We're actually planning on a major reworking of the site, so I don't know if that will play a role in terms of updates or not. The best thing to do would be to email Adam directly.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...