Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:wigout: I brought this anime called Sorcerer Hunters. It is really funny. I only have volume 1 though. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else saw the anime. I really like the characters, they are so funny. Well I just wanted to know if antone else watches it.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I've read a bit of the manga and I haven't watched the series, so based on what I know from the manga, I loved it. The manga is better, though. There isn't as much cut out and the girls look more cute in my opinion. My favorite character is Tira Misu. She has the most adorable hair.[/color][/size]
Posted
Yes! More people do know about it and here I thought I was alone. I like the series. I am about to get the rest of the volumes. I like the bad guy. I forgot his name. You know the guy Big Momma is always thinking about. I really like Chocolate and Dota. They are so cool.
Posted
This is my second favorite animé ever. I've watched the whole series 4 times already, and I can gladly tell you that you will love it. However, the last 2 volumes take a darker, more serious tone, which is only broken with the amazing "Love Hospital" (funniest episode of all).
I also suggest that you watch it dubbed, since the translated script is superior to the original.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Why does everyone like Chocolat more than Tira? Is it because she puts out and Tira doesn't? That bothers me slightly...

I like the manga better than the TV series. They don't cut out as much. And I can never imagine a dubbed translation better than the original, but okay. ^_^;[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Why does everyone like Chocolate more than Tira? Is it because she puts out and Tira doesn't? That bothers me slightly...[color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I prefer Chocolate because she puts out. Carrot's reactions to her can be quite hilarious, and (at least in the series) she keeps wanting Carrot more and more. Meanwhile, Tira doesn't evolve from the "Hammer Routine" until late in the series. However, Tira can be pretty cool when trnasformed.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I like the manga better than the TV series. They don't cut out as much. And I can never imagine a dubbed translation better than the original, but okay. ^_^;[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I've only read 2 issues of the manga, but I wanna read more; since it goes beyond the series (which better get a second season!), and dwelves deeper into the characters. I also wanna see more of [spoiler]Millefeulle, who plays a late and minor role in the animé[/spoiler].

Oh, and you'd be surprised by the excellent translation job they did (unfortunately, there's one part late in the series that features the cheesiest voice ever). They even enchanced the script for Carrot, which adds up to better delivered jokes.
Posted
I like Tira when she transforms. Otherwise I don`t like her character much. She reminds me too much of myself. My friend likes Tira though. She is a huge Tira fan.
Guest Super Ryaman
Posted
Tira is cool. My friend purchased vol.3 and left it over here. Its mine now! Anyway I have only seen Vol.3 and i cant find the others anywere! Im in need of a good anime store......(hehehehehe)

*smiles* Tira IS the BEST!!!!!.......(hehehehehe)
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, it's good to see that there are some Tira Misu fans around here. I like her better because she is more collected and intelligent and knows she is sexy and doesn't have to always flaunt it. Chocolat is a stupid airhead who always wants to flaunt everything she has. I guess guys seem to like that sort of thing in a female, though.[/color][/size]
Posted
I haven't seen much of this show (only the first 2 episodes in fact), but I like it. I'd have to say I like TIra more then Chocolat. I really don't know why, but it's probably because Chocolat is annoying...
Guest hellsing
Posted
i just rented the first dvd of it. I LOVE IT!!! its just so weird.
Posted
I want to get the rest of the series but I keep spending my money. I heard that the last episodes are pretty good. I wonder what`s going to happen? I must save my money.
Posted
I saw the first three episodes when I rented the tape at Blockbuster. I like Tira...she keeps to herself more. Chocolate is completely lovestrucken over Carrot and acts completely dumb. Needless to say, Tira's [i]way[/i] better than her sister...atleast I think so.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...