OtakuBoards

\

Ryan

I hope not i am already scared to death and feel so bad for everyone that died today. The most frightening thing i saw today on the news is when the guyjumped from one of the 100 floors and died right when he hit ground. I was so scared.I hope nothing like another world war happens. It would be just aweful!

Yes revenge is sweet but people like u (no offense) just think about revenge just like what the people that did this did. They did this because either we did something to them or we have something that they want and all they wanted was revenge, they didn't think of all the people that would get injured, hurt, even die and look what happened. This has been called the worst terrorism attack that has ever happened in the WORLD!People that just want revenge don't think about all of the people that will die and all of the families, friends, neighbors, whatever that will be effected by all of this madness. AnimeGirl losther boyfriend and she has been crying all day (my love to animegirl and her boyfried's family.) Even if it's people dying who u r going against it doesn't make it right! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE LEARN!!!!!!:confused: :flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TOPAZ [/i]
[B]i sure as hell wouldnt mind it, i'll get to go back in the military if they declare war. besides, revenge is sweet. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
yes, i do know on how you feel
but taking revenge is not a good idea
what if you kill that certain person, will it make the pain go away????
or what if there is a group that did this to us and you kill that entire group, will is make the pain and suffering go.
for my sake and the sake of others, i rather not take revenge but just wait.
going to war will just create more pain that is possibly impossible to get rid off.
so take my advice, i rather be myself and let things go. i know its hard but hey, theres nothing we can do about it

PEOPLE LISTEN! REVENGE IS GOOD AND SWEET BUT NO WORLD WAR III! U CAN THINK ABOUT THERE BEING A 3RD WORLD WAR AND THINK ABOUT US WINNING BUT U DON'T THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES...U AND UR BEST FRIEND COULD BE IN THE MILITAIRY (HOWEVER U SPELL IT) AND WE COULD WIN BUT UR BEST FRIEND COULD DIE IN THE WAR, OR U COULD HAVE A LOVED ONE OR A RELETIVE THAT HAS TO GO INTO THE WAR..WARS AREN'T COOL AS MOST BOYS THINK...U JUST BETTER BE GLAD THAT U HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A WAR...PRAY TO GOD AND THANK HIM FOR UR LIVES EVER SINGLE CHANCE U GET...LIKE PEOPLE SAID WHEN AALIYAH DIED, "LIFE IS TO PRECIOUS, THANK THE LORD EACH AND EVERY DAY U GET." AND THAT IS TOTALLY TRUE. (MY PRAYERS TO THOSE WHO HAVE PASSED AWAY AND DIED A HORRIBLE DEATH TODAY, MY U REST IN PEACE IN GOD'S HANDS.WHOEVER DID THIS WILL SURELY PAY...RYAN)

[SIZE=1]First off, dont type in all caps, that's just annoying and hard to read. Second, WWIII, I sure as hell hope not. If so, I'm either going to dodge the draft when I'm of legal age.. or, sadly, If I'm too late, my butt is fried. Offut Air Force Base is only about 30 miles away from me, which is not that far when you think about the power of nuclear warfare or just simple terroist warfare like we saw today. There are planty of things besdies Offut around here that are likely targets for terroist attacks. The Woodmen Tower, another office/tourist attraction building thing. Only 2-3 blocks away from my school. Then, there's my school, used to be the capitol of this city. Some terrotist might think it'd be fun to blow it up.[/SIZE]