Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The other day, while bored at school, I decided to whip up a little drawing. Considering that I really like Animal Crossing, I decided to draw my character, with some slightly modified clothes.
I hope you like it.
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=377988]Click here[/URL]

[Edit]To avoid lag, I changed the Image to a link[/Edit]
Posted
[color=red] Ack...lag...too...big...of...file. It's a much better drawing than I'll ever pen, heh. So it's nothing spectacular or anything, but ah well. I for one...like it. In its own way.[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Heheh, I like it. Not the best drawing, but it is just a sketch, and it looks like an AC character. (And like Mitch, probably better than anything I'll ever end up doing).

Is there an actual turkey shirt in the game, though? (That is a turkey, right?)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...