Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Queen of Rock is....  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. The Queen of Rock is....

    • Nadja Peulen (ex coal chamber bassist)
      2
    • Talena A (Kitty)
      2
    • Nick Endo (Ataris Teenage Riot)
      0
    • Tobye Torres (Snake River Conspiracy)
      0
    • Tairrie B (My Ruin)
      0
    • I thought Cher was rock....
      4


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Umm...they're all ugly..... howabout the awesome music of Blink 182...instead of talking about women w/ fros.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]Uh...sorry, I couldn't vote becuase I've never heard of any of those women...except for Cher. BTW- Cher and rock shouldn't be in the same room together...[/COLOR] :o :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[B][COLOR=purple]heehee it was a p!ss take...ok if people can state the name and band of another female rock star then feel free to post them as another applicant...but remember...we're looking for the queen of rock! [/COLOR][/B]
Guest firemac
Posted
the on;y person I know in that list is Cher, so I can't really vote, but If I had to I would choose Cher!:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i]
[B]Mana-hime :) [/B][/QUOTE]

If only he was a girl..... hahahaha he does make a good lookng girl, but he trys to act like he's dancing and playing Guitar in the Beast of Blood video.... looked horrible..... I like Klaha alot not since I saw that video :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=coral]howabout Gwen Stefani from NoDoubt??..... Ugh..n/m.. I guess she would be more suitable for the Queen of Punk/Ska...[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]yeah but she looks cool with bright pink hair! =) I can think of lots of people i admire but this poll was sorta a way for my friends and i to settle a on going debate....[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=purple]thanx...i wasn't really thinking when i typed them all out...but i can never be bothered to do all the letter changing..plain old kittie does it just as well[/COLOR] ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I like Yasu from Janne da Arc myself..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yasu is a guy too...

Anyway, Aikawa Nanase is far and away the queen of rock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...