Dark Wish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B][COLOR=purple]Just interested to see what you guys and girls think of the people in our selection. Who is the queen of rock?[/COLOR][/B]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Umm...they're all ugly..... howabout the awesome music of Blink 182...instead of talking about women w/ fros.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Uh...sorry, I couldn't vote becuase I've never heard of any of those women...except for Cher. BTW- Cher and rock shouldn't be in the same room together...[/COLOR] :o :D
Dark Wish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]Uh...sorry, I couldn't vote becuase I've never heard of any of those women...except for Cher. BTW- Cher and rock shouldn't be in the same room together...[/COLOR] :o :D [/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR=purple]heehee it was a p!ss take...ok if people can state the name and band of another female rock star then feel free to post them as another applicant...but remember...we're looking for the queen of rock! [/COLOR][/B]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I like Yasu from Janne da Arc myself.....
Guest firemac Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 the on;y person I know in that list is Cher, so I can't really vote, but If I had to I would choose Cher!:p
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=coral]howabout Gwen Stefani from NoDoubt??..... Ugh..n/m.. I guess she would be more suitable for the Queen of Punk/Ska...[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :)
Transtic Nerve Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tori [/i] [B]Mana-hime :) [/B][/QUOTE] If only he was a girl..... hahahaha he does make a good lookng girl, but he trys to act like he's dancing and playing Guitar in the Beast of Blood video.... looked horrible..... I like Klaha alot not since I saw that video :)
Dark Wish Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]howabout Gwen Stefani from NoDoubt??..... Ugh..n/m.. I guess she would be more suitable for the Queen of Punk/Ska...[/COLOR] :rolleyes: :) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]yeah but she looks cool with bright pink hair! =) I can think of lots of people i admire but this poll was sorta a way for my friends and i to settle a on going debate....[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Talena Atfield is by FAR the best of those choices! She seems pretty cool from all the interviews I've read that she's been in! And she rocks on the bass!!
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 BTW, you spelled KiTTiE wrong.... sorry, I had to point that out.. :D
Dark Wish Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [COLOR=purple]thanx...i wasn't really thinking when i typed them all out...but i can never be bothered to do all the letter changing..plain old kittie does it just as well[/COLOR] ;)
amibasuki Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 eh, whaddya ppl know? Cher's the bomb!:p j/k sorry, couldn't help adding that in there but Gwen Stefani is awesome:D:D
Guest zanza Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]I like Yasu from Janne da Arc myself..... [/B][/QUOTE] Yasu is a guy too... Anyway, Aikawa Nanase is far and away the queen of rock.
Zaku II Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Jessica Simpson!!!!! wait shes pop......oh well......she sure does look good though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now