Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I didn't want to post three new threads for my pics, so I combined these three. All three sketches are supposed to be the same person, but I don't think that turned out well...
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue][B]You, have a gift my friend, a definite gift. Those are excellent Anime_Gurl. I especially admire the last one, it reminds me of a soldier. I wish I could draw like you.

I'll give them a definite 9.3/10. How did you learn to sketch like that? Also, what type of pencil do you use? As in HB, 2B etc.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=ff00cc] [size=1]!!

That's amazing!!! That last one looks like a painting!! :wow:
I agree. You definately have a talent, there. ^^

*hands you a biiiiiig cookie*

10.5/10.[/color] [/size]
Posted
::stuffs the cookie down throat:: Thankies! ^_^ I've never gotten so many compliments on my drawings before! My mom said the last one looked like a soldier too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...