Vecon Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE i doesn't look like any of the cool people that use to come here still come well the site sure looks different than it did in the old days of War.
Cecil Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I dont mean to be rude but who are you? I dont remember you from the old boreds, and Ime pretty sure that there are still some cool people here.
Shy Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 I have been here since otakuboards 1.0 and I don't know who you are either. Sorry...
Yoda Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 You'll find that some of the people here are really cool!
BabyGirl Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]Well this is a nice, positive topic I see...[/color]
Recommended Posts