conpiracymonki Posted September 12, 2001 Posted September 12, 2001 [b]Y'know, the hack 'n' Slash weapons, not the big docker monster things...i wanna know what you like looks-wise and what you like power wise... Mine's are the (ff7) Masamune Blade, Final Score (is it called this? I truly have forgotten) Forgotten Name (It's a sword of cloud's that a funny curly shape)Apocalypse Sword ([i]niiiiice[/i]) (ff8) Flame Saber, LionHeart, Punishment (this looks oh-so beautiful *tear drop*) the Bismarck (sp?) [i]END[/i][/b]
Mauler Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Actually barrets ultimate weapon is MISSING score,just thought i'd let you know,anyways..... FF7: Ultima weapon (clouds sword) Death penalty (vincint) Limited moon (red 13) FF8: Lionheart (duh) Ehergeiz (Zells FF9: Excalibur2 (hehe the best weapon) Ultima weapon (Zidane) Zeus (Vivi) Tiger rachet (Garnets) thats about it.
Sephiroth Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 sephiroth's masamune and cloud's ultima weapon, enough said....
Yoda Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Oh yeah, gotta love Sephiroth's Masamune. I also like any of the double blade's Zidane has, they're all so cool!!
Cecil Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I like the lion heart best, it looks really cool, espeically in the magazine. And if I remeber right in ff7 cant Cloud also use the Masamune? I think you can bye it in the ninja town (forgot the name).
Mauler Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Nope cloud can't use the masamune blade,it's a different blade with a similar name your thinkin of which you can buy in wutai.
conpiracymonki Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 [b]I betcha your thinking of the Murasame or somethin, right? see,..I [i]do[/i] remember [i]some[/i] things still, ya know...=D[/b]
Mauler Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Yeah thats it,it looks a bit like the masamune blade exept it's a tad shorter.
Guest Zeh Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 don't you mean A LOT shorter.. any way my favs are FF7: sephiroths Masamune FF8: I didn;t overly like any of the weapons... FF9: Stieners Excaliber2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now