PiroMunkie Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl[/i] [B][color=deeppink]Simply because you lost your first true love doesn't mean that you should wallow in your own sorrow; it's almost human instinct to want to be happy.[/color][/b][/quote][size=1]*marks self down as unhuman* I understand everything you said, as I have thought of situations like that many times before, but I cannot seem to come to terms with the thought of replacing something so important. Hypothetically, let us say that I have loved a person, and for whatever sensible reason they are no longer with us. I [i]could[/i] find another person, and I could like them greatly. Though, I do not think I could ever bring myself to say that I "love" them. In no way could they ever transcend the level of emotion I had for the first person. Who knows, though? I have never really been in that situation, and have no assurancy that I ever shall be. If I did happened to find myself in such a situation, it may be different. [i]I[/i] may be different. I suppose only time will tell...[/size]
GinnyLyn Posted April 18, 2003 Posted April 18, 2003 Truly, experience is the only way we can give an opinion we can be sure of. I know that's something I like to say alot. So, yes, I also wait to see if I know what I am talking about.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now